Marcella Bernardo replaces Kerry Marshall as [email protected]
Puget Sound Radio heard LinkedIn had reported earlier this morning Kerry Marshall has been replaced as News and Content Manager by his former Assistant, Marcella Bernardo, so we contacted the man in the know our friend Don Shafer who immediately responded to our enquiry.
Hi Michael, a little housekeeping to better align with each of their strengths.
Kerry is our Senior News Anchor and Team Lead – Marcella is our news and content director. Both seem pretty happy with the minor change and both are working very well together.
Email Don: [email protected]
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Bell, Cineplex, Rogers and Shaw are trying to censor the…
- Coast to Coast GONE from CKNW (Update)
- Katie Couric Leaving her Yahoo News Anchor Role
- CKNW to Replace Their All-Night “Coast to Coast…
- Roundhouse Radio Picks up Coast to Coast AM with George…
- Corus Radio Launches New Late-Night National Talk Show…
- CHEK-TV’s Gordie Tupper Packing it in
- Ian Power Takes Mornings at Surrey’s Pulse 107.7
- New General Manager at Pattison Cranbrook Stations
- CKNW AM 980 Changes Branding, Logo