Marcella Bernardo replaces Kerry Marshall as [email protected]
Puget Sound Radio heard LinkedIn had reported earlier this morning Kerry Marshall has been replaced as News and Content Manager by his former Assistant, Marcella Bernardo, so we contacted the man in the know our friend Don Shafer who immediately responded to our enquiry.
Hi Michael, a little housekeeping to better align with each of their strengths.
Kerry is our Senior News Anchor and Team Lead – Marcella is our news and content director. Both seem pretty happy with the minor change and both are working very well together.
Email Don: [email protected]
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Brent Shearer Out at CTV Vancouver
- Former NW Sportcaster Neil Macrae dies at 65 (Update:…
- Cancer claims life of CTV Vancouver Island reporter Jett…
- Coleen Christie Out at CTV Vancouver
- From Global Calgary, Paul Haysom returns to Global BC
- Coleen Christie lands a new gig
- More CTV Layoffs, Union Calls for Government Help for Local…
- Dawn Chubai Leaving City-TV’s ‘Breakfast…
- Inside the Ugly Unravelling at the Vancouver Sun &…
- RIP ‘Big Daddy’ Dave McCormick