Marcella Bernardo replaces Kerry Marshall as [email protected]
Puget Sound Radio heard LinkedIn had reported earlier this morning Kerry Marshall has been replaced as News and Content Manager by his former Assistant, Marcella Bernardo, so we contacted the man in the know our friend Don Shafer who immediately responded to our enquiry.
Hi Michael, a little housekeeping to better align with each of their strengths.
Kerry is our Senior News Anchor and Team Lead – Marcella is our news and content director. Both seem pretty happy with the minor change and both are working very well together.
Email Don: [email protected]
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Michael Kuss quits Global BC to enter a career in Radio!…
- A Blood bath at Jack FM Vancouver
- Steve Darling, Mira Laurence, James Cybulski to Co-Host…
- Coleen Christie lands a new gig
- Martin Strong No Longer Hosting Mornings on Roundhouse
- Scott Rintoul Headed for PM Drive on Sportsnet 650?
- Kelowna’s JUICE sold to Castanet
- Michael Kuss to join Paul Brown Mornings on JACK FM…
- The Peak Welcomes Tyler and Lynch to mornings in Vancouver
- Edmonton Radio: Morning men