Troy Scott leaves Harvard Edmonton for Health & Virgin Reasons in Winnipeg
Puget Sound Radio can now report Troy Scott, who came from Vista Radio‘s the Juice in Kelowna last fall to fill the position of PD at HOT 107 and earlier this year was also named PD of sister station 95.7 CRUZ FM has now left his posts at Harvard’s Edmonton cluster. When PSR contacted GM Tamara Konrad for a comment, she said, “Unfortunately Troy had to leave his post for personal reasons – both of us are very disappointed. adding Troy is a great programmer & a wonderful person and I’m sure he will be back in another market really soon.”
PSR chatted with Troy and this is what he had to say to us a few minutes ago….
I can make it official now. After an eight year wonderful adventure, in BC’s Kelowna / Vancouver Island, and in Edmonton Ab – the Keystone province calling me home, and the building, that gave me my big start in this fabulous industry of ours. I’m returning to Pembina Highway to take over program director duties of CKMM-FM| 1031 Virgin Radio. Words cannot begin to tell the tale of how excited I am to be working once again with the great Chris Brooke, and my good friend Heather Prosak. I’m also very excited to be working with Ace, Chrissy, LTI, Pam, Toby and the rest of the awesome crew. Working with Harvard broadcast, has been one of the best years of my career, and I would like to take the time to thank Tamara Konrad, and Christian Hall for being radio rock stars.
Troy added in a follow up message
I really wish I could’ve made Edmonton my home, but the truth is, the air-quality, and the pollution made it impossible for me to stay,
There really does need to be more public awareness about the air-quality here, and the horrible pollution with the coal in the refineries. (Troy Scott)
Related Story on PSR
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Michael Kuss quits Global BC to enter a career in Radio!…
- A Blood bath at Jack FM Vancouver
- Steve Darling, Mira Laurence, James Cybulski to Co-Host…
- Coleen Christie lands a new gig
- Martin Strong No Longer Hosting Mornings on Roundhouse
- Scott Rintoul Headed for PM Drive on Sportsnet 650?
- Kelowna’s JUICE sold to Castanet
- Michael Kuss to join Paul Brown Mornings on JACK FM…
- The Peak Welcomes Tyler and Lynch to mornings in Vancouver
- Edmonton Radio: Morning men