Puget Sound Radio Job Opportunites….
Post your Job Opp HERE
MORNINGS AND AFTERNOONS – SUMMIT 107 FM
Clear Sky Radio is launching a brand new radio station in beautiful Cranbrook, British Columbia this summer. We’re still searching for two key on-air performers to host mornings and afternoons. The right candidate could also become the first Program Director for Summit 107 FM.
Our successful candidates will relate to an “Adult” audience, be familiar with “Pop Hits” from the late 80s through to Today, believe in local radio and community involvement and have a friendly, outgoing personality and desire to interact with our audience.
To be considered for the Program Director role, candidates will also have prior programming or music scheduling experience, knowledge of CRTC regulations, strong organizations skills and exceptional people skills.
Clear Sky Radio is a thriving independent radio company. We offer a competitive compensation package, fun work environment and believe in employee engagement in building our product and company. Learn more about us at http://clearskyradio.com and learn more about our new Cranbrook radio station at http://summit107.com.
Interested? Submit your resume and audio ASAP to [email protected]
Afternoon Show Host – 94.7 StarFM
Brandon, MB, MB
Status: Permanent Full-Time
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Hours: 40.0 hours per week plus overtime as necessary
94.7 StarFm, Westman’s #1 Hit Music Station, located in Brandon, M.B., is seeking applications from energetic, highly motivated and dynamic broadcasters to become part of our team in the afternoon drive position. This individual should be familiar with today’s Top 40 Music while embracing the local communities that we serve and actively engaging in the Social Media community to create an exciting radio experience for our listeners.
We are a successful, fast-paced and dynamic organization, with a positive, team-oriented work environment. We offer competitive compensation including a comprehensive and unique benefits package.
- Weekly regular on-air shifts
- Prepare and schedule music
- Remote broadcasts and station appearances
- Social media contributions
- Voice tracks, commercials, and promotions
- 3 years on-air experience
- Post secondary education in Broadcasting or related experience
- Strong communication and audio/ editing skills
- Experience with on-location broadcasts
- Music Master, Media Touch Log Tools and Production experience are considered an asset
- Be a positive and active team player with the ability and initiative to work independently
- A valid class 5 driver’s license
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 4:30 PM on Friday, July 3, 2015
As an equal-opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. While we thank each applicant for their interest, only selected candidates will be contacted
HOW TO APPLY: Please submit your cover letter, resume and a brief MP3 of your best on air material along to:
E-mail: [email protected]
94.7 StarFM (Westman Communications Group)
1906 Park Avenue
Brandon, MB R7B 0R9
Program Director – Newcap
Southern Alberta, AB
Ok, do you want to have one of the coolest jobs on the planet? Would you like to be group Program Director for 5 Newcap stations in Southern Alberta including the Central Alberta’s legendary KG Country (CKGY-FM) Red Deer plus Q-91 our Heritage station located in Drumheller, Mountain Radio in Blairmore, Q93.3FM in Stettler & Q105.7 in Brooks?
We’re looking for someone who is outgoing, confident, super organized and mostly a lot of fun. We want someone who loves brainstorming ideas and executing events…in and out of the studio! We are looking for a sales friendly, business focused, local content creator.
If you’re the type of person who knows how to motivate and mentor talent, thrives on being in the middle of the action and working smart as well as hard…then you could be our next Programming superstar.
You should definitely apply for this position, but only if…
- You can identify and coach talent to grow from “good” to “great”,
- You are fanatical about making sure every on-air element is excellent,
- You can create a fun hallway vibe that listeners can hear on the air,
- You love music and sharing it with listeners,
- You are committed to local radio that resonates with the community,
- You know how to use digital technology to make radio better,
- You want to work with a team that makes listeners and clients very happy,
- You plan to never stop learning,
- … And you want to join a growing, exciting, and forward-looking company where radio is our only focus.
This position will involve some on-air also, so you obviously have excellent on-air skills and the instinctive ability to connect with adult listeners 25-54. If this sounds like you then get your resume, an audio sample of your work, and a summary of your programming philosophy to:
[email protected] by June 15, 2015
Newcap Radio values diversity in its work force and is committed to Employment Equity. All applications submitted must be accompanied by a completed Employment equity Questionnaire form. The form may be downloaded from the following link:
Post Your Radio/TV Station Job Opening HERE