All Positions – New Stations – Clear Sky Radio Inc.
Lethbridge, AB and Cranbrook, BC
Clear Sky Radio is a dynamic, independent radio company with stations in Southern Alberta. Last week, two positive CRTC decisions saw us double in size from two stations to four. Soon we’ll be launching brand new FM stations in Lethbridge, Alberta and Cranbrook, British Columbia.
We are currently looking for the right individuals to join our team and be part of this exciting growth. Specifically we are seeking:
- Morning Shows for both Lethbridge and Cranbrook
- All other Dayparts for both markets
- News Staff for both markets
- Creative and Production Staff for both markets
- Station Management for Cranbrook
- Sales Staff for Cranbrook
- Administrative Staff for Cranbrook
- … and more than likely a position or two we haven’t even thought of yet.
If you’re looking to make a move to Western Canada or are already here but seeking a change of scenery and a new challenge, we’d love to hear from you.
We have a great work environment, have strong compensation and benefits programs, are independent and entrepreneurial in how we operate and love to win and have fun while doing it.
Send your best stuff and let us know which market and which opportunity you’d like us to consider you for and we’ll be in touch sooner than later.
Paul Larsen, President
Clear Sky Radio Inc.
#400, 220 Third Avenue S.
Lethbridge, AB T1J 0G9
Email [email protected]
Clear Sky Radio supports diversity in the workplace and encourages applicants of all backgrounds to apply for this position.
Please tell our valued client that you saw this ad on Puget Sound Radio. Thank you.