General Sales Manager – Edmonton
Radio One 580 is seeking a General Sales Manager to lead its flagship “Ethnic” radio station in Edmonton, Alberta. The successful candidate must have a media sales background, possess a strong work ethic, is self-motivated and has a winning attitude with a track record of success. This is a great opportunity for a performing individual to earn above average income while having fun leading and building a team.
- Proven success managing a radio sales department.
- Proven track record developing new business.
- Knowledge of SalesForce (or equivalent), Excel, Power point etc.
- Exceptional problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Creative and strategic thinker.
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills
- The benefit of having a network with the business community is a big asset
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing support, resources and direction to sales team.
- Motivate sales representatives to achieve set targets.
- Recruit individuals and provide professional development through select sales processes and philosophies.
- Develop sales packages and non-traditional revenue initiatives
- Build budgets
- Achieve overall targets.
Interested candidates are requested to forward their resume to Larry Chiasson @ [email protected] or call 780-910-8826. Radio One 580 is an equal opportunity employer. While we appreciate your interest, only those who qualify need apply. Job Type: Full-time Experience: • Management: 5 years (Preferred)
Please tell our valued client you saw this ad on Puget Sound Radio. Thank you.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Drex to Leave CKNW and National Corus Late Night…
- First the GM’s, Now Harvard Slashes Air Staff…
- Oprah, Ellen & Kimmel are in BIG Trouble…
- Harvard Broadcasting Cuts Senior Management (UPDATED)
- RIP Miles Ramsay, famed for A&W’s Great…
- The Snitches Who Betrayed Wendy Mesley
- John Doyle: ‘COVID-era CBC TV is a shambles’
- Looney Left Vancouver Council turned the City I was…
- Jordan Armstrong is a very fine example of what…
- Goodbye to the Old C-FUN building on West 4th in Vancouver