General Sales Manager – Edmonton
Radio One 580 is seeking a General Sales Manager to lead its flagship “Ethnic” radio station in Edmonton, Alberta. The successful candidate must have a media sales background, possess a strong work ethic, is self-motivated and has a winning attitude with a track record of success. This is a great opportunity for a performing individual to earn above average income while having fun leading and building a team.
- Proven success managing a radio sales department.
- Proven track record developing new business.
- Knowledge of SalesForce (or equivalent), Excel, Power point etc.
- Exceptional problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Creative and strategic thinker.
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills
- The benefit of having a network with the business community is a big asset
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing support, resources and direction to sales team.
- Motivate sales representatives to achieve set targets.
- Recruit individuals and provide professional development through select sales processes and philosophies.
- Develop sales packages and non-traditional revenue initiatives
- Build budgets
- Achieve overall targets.
Interested candidates are requested to forward their resume to Larry Chiasson @ [email protected] or call 780-910-8826. Radio One 580 is an equal opportunity employer. While we appreciate your interest, only those who qualify need apply. Job Type: Full-time Experience: • Management: 5 years (Preferred)
Please tell our valued client you saw this ad on Puget Sound Radio. Thank you.