It’s a long way from the often hostile environs of Iran to the raucous studios of the TEAM 1040 but that’s exactly where Satiar Shah’s journey has taken him. Iranian born in 1984, the Bro Jake Show producer moved to Sweden the following year during the Iran/Iraq conflict. Living there until 1997, the family […]
His name is Darren Grieve and on air he’s known as ‘Danger’. His radio journey begins in small market BC, where not only the pay is less than adequate, often times so are the facilities, the equipment and even the odd employee. “I started in Port Hardy back in1988 doing evenings, six days a week […]
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Coleen Christie Out at CTV Vancouver
- 40 Year Victoria Broadcaster Steve Duffy and C-FAX Part…
- Bruce Williams Released from CTV Vancouver Island
- Bell Media Fires Mark & Janet Burley same day, same…
- Bell Media Chops Radio Voices of Whitecaps, Lions
- Ingrid Schumacher let go from CHUM-FM
- CTV Vancouver Island Drops Sports in Newscasts?
- Another Bell Media victim, Gord Leighton!
- Scott Rintoul Loses His TSN 1040 Show, but Keeps his Job
- Kevin & Sonia Return! this time its morning at KiSS FM…