Seattle iHeart Cuts Run Deep

The latest iHeart restrructuring has claimed some choice Seattle insiders, as detailed by Gord Lansdell at Northwest Broadcasters

Marty Riemer exits mornings at Classic Hits 95.7 The Jet KJR-FM;

morning show producer/ co-host Jenna exits Rhythmic CHR 93.3 KUBE;

morning show producer Amanda Duryee departs Classic Rock 102.5 KZOK;

Rob ‘Rockfish’ Oxford exits weekends at KZOK

and Cliff Avril exits as midday co-host at Sports 950 KJR.

Published on January 16, 2020 at 12:59 pm by clockwatcher

Comments

February 16, 2020 - 2:10 pm

JoAnn

No more Marty in the morning? Say it isn’t so! I like Jodie but…she needs someone to banter with. So, just hire Marty back. Sorry, but I guess maybe KZOK is in my future.

February 18, 2020 - 7:12 pm

Heidi

That show is no good without Marty. They should have gotten rid of Pedro instead.

February 20, 2020 - 12:07 pm

Roxanne Terreberry

Please bring Marty back to work with Jodi!! I like Jodi to but it’s just not the same without Marty. Get him back or I won’t be listening anymore!!!

February 20, 2020 - 1:40 pm

Laurie

Why is Marty out!! Also, I’ve been wondering what happened to Lucia. I honestly do agree with other people that listen to this show, that Corporate or whomever is responsible should have told Pedro bye-bye…. I have been listening like I always on my way to work and I do not like it. Jodie and Pedro’s interaction in my opinion DOES NOT WORK. Now I must find something else to listen to

February 20, 2020 - 3:56 pm

Chris

Completely agree- no Marty? Then won’t be listening.

February 21, 2020 - 11:24 am

David

Agree with others here. Marty WAS the show. The back and forth between him and Jodi made the show interesting. Not the same without him.

February 21, 2020 - 9:05 pm

Lisa Darlington

I’ve been listening to Marty for years and was SO SAD when the Mountain went away. Then I heard his voice on 95.7 and was so happy to hear an old friend. While I’m a child of the 70’s-80’s, their playlists get old and repetitive. I noticed I wasn’t hearing Marty recently and just thought he was on vacation, but so sorry to hear he’s no longer on the air. I’m looking for a new station…

February 24, 2020 - 2:10 pm

Tony Miller

Please bring Marty back. He was the reason I listened for the most part and it is creapy just having just Jodi and Pedro. Just make a clean cut if your going to do that.

February 24, 2020 - 3:12 pm

Shawna

Please bring Marty back. I love him and Jodi together. Now the show is no longer fun and no longer a need for me to listen to.

February 25, 2020 - 5:29 am

Jay Alexander

It’s sad to read all the stories that are created by those who put so much time into making RADIO work. I equate it to going into a RIB Joint or Restaurant and eating ribs only to throw the bones on the floor. You might want to ask the LONGHORNS first? Spit out the venom and get on with it!!!