CTV Claims Largest Election Night Audience
By Patrick O’Rourke for MobileSyrup.com OCT 22, 2019
Bell-owned CTV says that its federal election night coverage across CTV News Channel and BNN Bloomberg was the most-watched in Canada, attracting an average audience of 1.6 million viewers between 7pm and 2am ET (4pm and 11pm PT).
Further, during the “head-to-head” coverage window running from 9pm to 2am ET (6pm and 11pm PT), CTV says it had a “33 percent advantage” over CBC’s network (1.1 million) and three times the audience of Global (470,000).
CTV‘s Monday night coverage peaked at 2.9 million viewers at 11:11pm ET (8:11pm PT). The network also says that CP24’s live coverage brought in 1.6 million unique viewers between (4pm and 11pm PT), hitting 547,000 viewers at its peak at 10:32pm.
CTV is available through cable, the web and Android, iOS and Apple TV apps.
Read more HERE.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- And the cuts keep on coming… Sportsnet 650…
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- Summerland BC loses its Live Local Morning Show
- Don Cherry Loses his Coach’s Corner over…
- Luisa Alvarez Leaves CHEK for CTV Vancouver
- Western Alienation …and the CBC
- MEDIA RELEASE – Jim Pattison Broadcast Group
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Dustin Collins leaves Corus Vancouver to join Jim Pattison
- Rick Dhaliwal Has Landed at a New Vancouver Home…