PROSALESGUY – Stupid Mistakes I’ve Made As A Salesperson
I was recently discussing some of the stupid mistakes I’ve made as a Salesperson with our sales training colleagues in Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary and Toronto. While it might seem unusual that a Sales Trainer would admit to it, every experienced Salesperson has made some huge blunders that might now be hilarious, yet at the time were downright embarrassing. While they tend to occur early in our career, they can happen anytime when we make assumptions and rush too fast.
Stupid Salesperson Mistake #1 – Make sure you have your wallet when you ask a client for lunch
Years ago, I wanted to take one of my key clients for lunch. He recently increased his investment with me and was a pleasure to deal with.
If you’re a Sales Manager looking for sales training, give us a call at 250-339-3355 or email [email protected] We design fully individualized sales training programs for our clients.
Dave Warawa – PROSALESGUY
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Victoria’s CHEK Adds Joe Perkins, Loses Ben…
- Sportsnet Prepares for Massive Layoffs
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- Bob McCown Confirms he’s Leaving Sportsnet…
- Former Seattle/Spokane Radio Personality J.J.…
- Sportsnet Jettisons Number of Off-Air Jobs in Rogers…
- Scott Fee Returns to CHEK-TV as News Director
- Matthew McBride on the CRTC Hot Seat in September
- Roo Phelps Moves to Evenings on Bell’s EZ Rock…