PROSALESGUY – Stupid Mistakes I’ve Made As A Salesperson
I was recently discussing some of the stupid mistakes I’ve made as a Salesperson with our sales training colleagues in Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary and Toronto. While it might seem unusual that a Sales Trainer would admit to it, every experienced Salesperson has made some huge blunders that might now be hilarious, yet at the time were downright embarrassing. While they tend to occur early in our career, they can happen anytime when we make assumptions and rush too fast.
Stupid Salesperson Mistake #1 – Make sure you have your wallet when you ask a client for lunch
Years ago, I wanted to take one of my key clients for lunch. He recently increased his investment with me and was a pleasure to deal with.
If you’re a Sales Manager looking for sales training, give us a call at 250-339-3355 or email [email protected] We design fully individualized sales training programs for our clients.
Dave Warawa – PROSALESGUY
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Longtime Vancouver Radio Newsman Kerry Marshall…
- Edmonton’s HOT 107 Rebrands As POWER 107
- Three Recent Departures in TV & Radio ..…
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Rogers lays off four as it ‘Reimagines’…
- Vancouver Radio PPM Ratings .. May 27 – Aug. 25 2019
- Vista Radio Turfs Senior Management
- Victoria’s CHEK Adds Joe Perkins, Loses Ben…
- Calvin To Leaving CHEK
- David Bray’s Demographic Breakouts for…