PROSALESGUY – 2 Ways To Prospect for B2B Sales
Our B2B sales training clients in Vancouver, Victoria, Edmonton, Calgary and Toronto are always looking for new techniques for B2B sales prospecting. Most Salespeople agree that prospecting tends to be the most difficult part of the sales process – even more than qualifying and closing.
Any new suggestions or tips to improve success rates are always appreciated. In my experience as a Professional Salesperson, there are 2 types of prospecting that work well together. Here’s how you can make them part of your overall new business development strategy.
The Pure Definition Of B2B Sales Prospecting
Proactively pursuing a complete and total stranger to get a face to face appointment for a Customer Needs Analysis meeting. That’s my definition of prospecting. While it’s possible and at times, more likely to have a CNA with a distant B2B buyer by phone or web-conferencing, there is no better way to start a relationship than meeting in person.
If you’re a Sales Manager looking for sales training, give us a call at 250-339-3355 or email [email protected] We design fully individualized sales training programs for our clients.
Dave Warawa – PROSALESGUY
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- Dave “Bookie” Bookman is in hospital
- CTV News Cutting Jobs in Five Provinces, says union
- Scott Fee Returns to CHEK-TV as News Director
- Longtime Canuck Beat Reporter Jason Botchford Dies…
- Shaw Sells Off its Stake in Corus for $548 Million
- CFAX, Virgin FM and CTV Van. Island Evacuate…
- Gayle King Wins, Norah O’Donnell Loses at…
- Nat & Drew: Once Fired To Be Hired