Dave “Bookie” Bookman is in hospital
Puget Sound Radio just learned that “Bookie” (Dave Bookman) of Toronto’s indie 88 is now in hospital.
Originally it was reported that Bookie had a brain aneurysm, but at this time it is reporting he is ill and hospitalized. Our thoughts and prayers are with him.
His condition is not known at this time but anyone that knows the Toronto radio scene knows Bookie. He is one of the great ones and we will continue to update this post as we know more.
There is more here about Bookie.
His family is asking for privacy at this time and all we can confirm is what has been reported already.
Get well soon Bookie
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Radio & Music man Bobby Gale killed in car crash
- Talk Host Bill Carroll replacing Evan Solomon on…
- Dave “Bookie” Bookman is in hospital
- Former CTV Anchor Tamara Taggart Running for Fed…
- Dying CNN Lost Almost 30% of Primetime Audience
- Scott Fee Returns to CHEK-TV as News Director
- TSN 1040’s Dave Pratt out as Bell Media makes…
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- Boyd Leader leaves CFWE for Kelowna and Bell Media