Dave “Bookie” Bookman is in hospital
Puget Sound Radio just learned that “Bookie” (Dave Bookman) of Toronto’s indie 88 is now in hospital.
Originally it was reported that Bookie had a brain aneurysm, but at this time it is reporting he is ill and hospitalized. Our thoughts and prayers are with him.
His condition is not known at this time but anyone that knows the Toronto radio scene knows Bookie. He is one of the great ones and we will continue to update this post as we know more.
There is more here about Bookie.
His family is asking for privacy at this time and all we can confirm is what has been reported already.
Get well soon Bookie
Beloved Toronto radio personality Dave Bookman, a.k.a. Bookie, has died: Alan Cross
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Edmonton’s HOT 107 Rebrands As POWER 107
- CONFIRMED: Off-Air Bloodbath at CTV Vancouver
- Victoria’s CHEK Adds Joe Perkins, Loses Ben…
- Changes coming to KiSS Victoria… yes again.
- Calvin To Leaving CHEK
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Victoria’s Newish Radio Station is called, you…
- Willy In The Morning Launches On Q 107 In Calgary
- Vancouver’s CKNW Celebrates 75 Years!
- Freeway Frank & Co-host ousted from Virgin Montreal