Dave “Bookie” Bookman is in hospital
Puget Sound Radio just learned that “Bookie” (Dave Bookman) of Toronto’s indie 88 is now in hospital.
Originally it was reported that Bookie had a brain aneurysm, but at this time it is reporting he is ill and hospitalized. Our thoughts and prayers are with him.
His condition is not known at this time but anyone that knows the Toronto radio scene knows Bookie. He is one of the great ones and we will continue to update this post as we know more.
There is more here about Bookie.
His family is asking for privacy at this time and all we can confirm is what has been reported already.
Get well soon Bookie
Beloved Toronto radio personality Dave Bookman, a.k.a. Bookie, has died: Alan Cross
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- 102.7 The Peak’s James Sutton and Casey Jo…
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- Vancouver Radio PPM Ratings .. Feb. 25 – May 26 2019
- Dave “Bookie” Bookman is in hospital
- Longtime WABC Weather Anchor is Suddenly Gone
- Scott Fee Returns to CHEK-TV as News Director
- Edmonton Radio PPM Ratings .. Feb. 25 – May 26 2019
- Victoria Radio Ratings … Diary Spring 2019
- Vancouver Radio PPM Demographics June 2019