PROSALESGUY – The Sense of Urgency Closing Technique – Done The Right Way!
Sales closing techniques are always a contentious issue with our sales training clients in Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary and Toronto. Some Salespeople feel that they are a necessary part of the sales process. Without using them, they feel that you simply aren’t a good Salesperson. Others feel that there are far better ways of asking for the business instead of using an outdated, forceful method of getting decision makers to say YES. No matter your opinion, there is one sales technique that virtually every Salesperson uses. Unfortunately, it’s often misinterpreted by buyers who think that it’s not truthful and lacks credibility. How do you convey a sense of urgency to buy without looking manipulative?
The practicality of dealing with real sales situations is the basis of our online sales training course The Sales Skills Incubator. If you’re a Salesperson who believes in investing in your skill set, check out our free trial and take advantage of our sale this week for $149 Canadian including taxes until April 17th using the coupon code springsale2019. If you’re a reader, check out our book SHUT UP! Stop Talking and Start Making Money available on Amazon.
Dave Warawa – PROSALESGUY
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- CONFIRMED: Off-Air Bloodbath at CTV Vancouver
- Victoria’s CHEK Adds Joe Perkins, Loses Ben…
- Edmonton’s HOT 107 Rebrands As POWER 107
- Changes coming to KiSS Victoria… yes again.
- Calvin To Leaving CHEK
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Victoria’s Newish Radio Station is called, you…
- Willy In The Morning Launches On Q 107 In Calgary
- Vancouver’s CKNW Celebrates 75 Years!
- ‘CBS Evening News’ ratings plummet on Norah…