PROSALESGUY – Don’t Take Key Accounts For Granted
Storytelling is a key attribute we incorporate into our sales training programs in Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary and Toronto. Great Salespeople tell great stories to communicate their message. The impact is much more dramatic and memorable because the story adds context to why the message is important. Here’s one that I experienced many years ago, yet still feel the twinge of embarrassment. While all Professional Salespeople know not to take any business for granted, one of my biggest Key Accounts taught me a lesson that I’ll never forget.
Gavin was one of my best clients – a pleasure to work with, straightforward and professional. Though he was demanding, he was easy to please because he made clear exactly what he needed in order to continue purchasing my products and services as an Advertising Account Manager (a fancy name for Professional Media Salesperson).
This is just one of the real sales situations detailed in our book SHUT UP! Stop Talking and Start Making Money available on Amazon. If you prefer online sales training, check out the free trial of our course The Sales Skills Incubator. You don’t need to enter your credit card to take the free trial. I’d love to see your comments on this post. If you liked it, please feel free to share on your favorite social media platform.
Dave Warawa – PROSALESGUY
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- 102.7 The Peak’s James Sutton and Casey Jo…
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- Vancouver Radio PPM Ratings .. Feb. 25 – May 26 2019
- Dave “Bookie” Bookman is in hospital
- Scott Fee Returns to CHEK-TV as News Director
- Longtime WABC Weather Anchor is Suddenly Gone
- Edmonton Radio PPM Ratings .. Feb. 25 – May 26 2019
- Victoria Radio Ratings … Diary Spring 2019
- Vancouver Radio PPM Demographics June 2019