PROSALESGUY – Great Salespeople Paraphrase Feelings
Our sales training workshops in Vancouver, Victoria, Edmonton and Calgary always focus on the power of paraphrasing in understanding your buyer’s needs. While repeating what your client said in your words is the definition of paraphrasing, capturing their feelings goes one step further. It rises above the words to the heart of what your buyer is expressing. Here’s how it works and why it’s so effective in establishing strong relationships.
It’s a well-known fact that Great Salespeople are excellent listeners. They ask great questions, get great answers and actively listen to their buyers to understand their motivators and reasons for making decisions. They’ve learned to SHUT UP and STOP TALKING about how their great new product is a game changer. They investigate and probe to find areas of pain or opportunities for gain in their buyer’s world.
Smart Salespeople have learned the skill of basic paraphrasing and push themselves one step further in mastering this art common to top-performers.
Paraphrasing is one of The 5 Success Skills of Professional Salespeople and is detailed in our book SHUT UP! Stop Talking and Start Making Money available on Amazon. If you prefer online sales training, check out the free trial of our course The Sales Skills Incubator.
If you’re a Sales Manager in Vancouver, Victoria, Edmonton or Calgary looking for sales training, give us a call at 250-339-3355 or email [email protected] We design fully individualized sales training programs for our clients.
Dave Warawa – PROSALESGUY
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- TSN 1040’s Dave Pratt out as Bell Media makes…
- Vancouver Radio PPMs Nov. 26 2018 – Feb. 24 2019
- Edmonton Radio PPMs – Nov. 26th – Feb 24th 2019
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- Only female and white candidate gets deplatformed…
- Scott Fee Returns to CHEK-TV as News Director
- CBC apologizes for broadcasting fake news on the…
- Longtime WABC Weather Anchor is Suddenly Gone
- Another Firing at TSN 1040 .. Football Analyst…
- 101.5 Today Radio Signs on in Calgary, Replacing KooL FM