PROSALESGUY – Great Salespeople Paraphrase Feelings
Our sales training workshops in Vancouver, Victoria, Edmonton and Calgary always focus on the power of paraphrasing in understanding your buyer’s needs. While repeating what your client said in your words is the definition of paraphrasing, capturing their feelings goes one step further. It rises above the words to the heart of what your buyer is expressing. Here’s how it works and why it’s so effective in establishing strong relationships.
It’s a well-known fact that Great Salespeople are excellent listeners. They ask great questions, get great answers and actively listen to their buyers to understand their motivators and reasons for making decisions. They’ve learned to SHUT UP and STOP TALKING about how their great new product is a game changer. They investigate and probe to find areas of pain or opportunities for gain in their buyer’s world.
Smart Salespeople have learned the skill of basic paraphrasing and push themselves one step further in mastering this art common to top-performers.
Paraphrasing is one of The 5 Success Skills of Professional Salespeople and is detailed in our book SHUT UP! Stop Talking and Start Making Money available on Amazon. If you prefer online sales training, check out the free trial of our course The Sales Skills Incubator.
If you’re a Sales Manager in Vancouver, Victoria, Edmonton or Calgary looking for sales training, give us a call at 250-339-3355 or email [email protected] We design fully individualized sales training programs for our clients.
Dave Warawa – PROSALESGUY
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Victoria’s CHEK Adds Joe Perkins, Loses Ben…
- Sportsnet Prepares for Massive Layoffs
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- Bob McCown Confirms he’s Leaving Sportsnet…
- Sportsnet Jettisons Number of Off-Air Jobs in Rogers…
- Scott Fee Returns to CHEK-TV as News Director
- Matthew McBride on the CRTC Hot Seat in September
- Former Seattle/Spokane Radio Personality J.J.…
- RIP Former CKNW Promotions Ace John Plul