PROSALESGUY – Great Salespeople Paraphrase Feelings
Our sales training workshops in Vancouver, Victoria, Edmonton and Calgary always focus on the power of paraphrasing in understanding your buyer’s needs. While repeating what your client said in your words is the definition of paraphrasing, capturing their feelings goes one step further. It rises above the words to the heart of what your buyer is expressing. Here’s how it works and why it’s so effective in establishing strong relationships.
It’s a well-known fact that Great Salespeople are excellent listeners. They ask great questions, get great answers and actively listen to their buyers to understand their motivators and reasons for making decisions. They’ve learned to SHUT UP and STOP TALKING about how their great new product is a game changer. They investigate and probe to find areas of pain or opportunities for gain in their buyer’s world.
Smart Salespeople have learned the skill of basic paraphrasing and push themselves one step further in mastering this art common to top-performers.
Paraphrasing is one of The 5 Success Skills of Professional Salespeople and is detailed in our book SHUT UP! Stop Talking and Start Making Money available on Amazon. If you prefer online sales training, check out the free trial of our course The Sales Skills Incubator.
If you’re a Sales Manager in Vancouver, Victoria, Edmonton or Calgary looking for sales training, give us a call at 250-339-3355 or email [email protected] We design fully individualized sales training programs for our clients.
Dave Warawa – PROSALESGUY
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- And the cuts keep on coming… Sportsnet 650…
- CTV News reporter MELTS DOWN after Rebel News asks…
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Summerland BC loses its Live Local Morning Show
- David Menzies ARRESTED at Andrew Scheer Conservative…
- Sun FM Kelowna is now Virgin
- From Fired Radio Host To Successful Podcaster
- Scott Fox & Kat Callaghan are returning to…
- Victoria’s CHEK Adds Joe Perkins, Loses Ben…
- Edmonton’s HOT 107 Rebrands As POWER 107