PROSALESGUY – Smart Salespeople Use Technology To Make More Sales
Part of the sales training that we offer our clients in Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary and Toronto involves the use of technology to improve the likelihood of making sales now and in the future. The latest advances offer many benefits to Salespeople. In this article, we’ll show you four of them and how they can help you in the sales process.
It’s amazing to see all the tech-friendly sales tools that exist today. Knowing what each of them does and how they work is an essential part of being a top-producing Salesperson. Regardless of your experience level, leveraging the benefits of technology allows you stay in touch with new ideas and ways to work with more potential buyers by keeping them engaged and increasing the chances of making a future sale. In many cases, these tools can be used free of charge on a limited basis with a small investment for a more comprehensive program that can be tax-deductible against commissions. Here are four that I use and recommend to our clients and readers. Please know that I’m not an affiliate of these companies.
Should you be looking to improve your sales skills, check out our book SHUT UP! Stop Talking and Start Making Money available on Amazon and our online sales training program The Sales Skills Incubator. Take the free trial and start making more sales in 2019 today with the right tools.
Dave Warawa – PROSALESGUY
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- And the cuts keep on coming… Sportsnet 650…
- Summerland BC loses its Live Local Morning Show
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- Luisa Alvarez Leaves CHEK for CTV Vancouver
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Western Alienation …and the CBC
- MEDIA RELEASE – Jim Pattison Broadcast Group
- Don Cherry Loses his Coach’s Corner over…
- Rick Dhaliwal Has Landed at a New Vancouver Home…
- POWER struggle: Edmonton radio stations to battle…