PROSALESGUY – Smart Salespeople Use Technology To Make More Sales
Part of the sales training that we offer our clients in Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary and Toronto involves the use of technology to improve the likelihood of making sales now and in the future. The latest advances offer many benefits to Salespeople. In this article, we’ll show you four of them and how they can help you in the sales process.
It’s amazing to see all the tech-friendly sales tools that exist today. Knowing what each of them does and how they work is an essential part of being a top-producing Salesperson. Regardless of your experience level, leveraging the benefits of technology allows you stay in touch with new ideas and ways to work with more potential buyers by keeping them engaged and increasing the chances of making a future sale. In many cases, these tools can be used free of charge on a limited basis with a small investment for a more comprehensive program that can be tax-deductible against commissions. Here are four that I use and recommend to our clients and readers. Please know that I’m not an affiliate of these companies.
Should you be looking to improve your sales skills, check out our book SHUT UP! Stop Talking and Start Making Money available on Amazon and our online sales training program The Sales Skills Incubator. Take the free trial and start making more sales in 2019 today with the right tools.
Dave Warawa – PROSALESGUY
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- TSN 1040’s Dave Pratt out as Bell Media makes…
- Vancouver Radio PPMs Nov. 26 2018 – Feb. 24 2019
- Edmonton Radio PPMs – Nov. 26th – Feb 24th 2019
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- Only female and white candidate gets deplatformed…
- Scott Fee Returns to CHEK-TV as News Director
- CBC apologizes for broadcasting fake news on the…
- Longtime WABC Weather Anchor is Suddenly Gone
- Another Firing at TSN 1040 .. Football Analyst…
- 101.5 Today Radio Signs on in Calgary, Replacing KooL FM