Is a change coming to The Move in Toronto?
On the 93.5 The Move website there is a countdown clock, gearing up for 7am Monday morning. Word is from a reliable source is that The Move was never as successful as hoped and they will be moving back to Flow 93.5 which was around for about 15 years prior to flipping to The Move. Personally living in Toronto I had heard both stations and I felt Flow was always a better station and more of a recognizable name in the city. If the rumor is true then welcome back Flow.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- 102.7 The Peak’s James Sutton and Casey Jo…
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- Vancouver Radio PPM Ratings .. Feb. 25 – May 26 2019
- Dave “Bookie” Bookman is in hospital
- Scott Fee Returns to CHEK-TV as News Director
- Longtime WABC Weather Anchor is Suddenly Gone
- Edmonton Radio PPM Ratings .. Feb. 25 – May 26 2019
- Vancouver Radio PPM Demographics June 2019
- Victoria Radio Ratings … Diary Spring 2019