PROSALESGUY – The Top 10 Things Great Salespeople Don’t Do
Many articles have been written about what great Salespeople do. In our discussions with our sales training partners in Vancouver, Victoria, Edmonton, Calgary and Toronto we often approach it the other way by revealing what Great Salespeople don’t do. Here are the 10 Top Things that come to mind.
Things That Great Salespeople Don’t Do
- Great Salespeople don’t TALK TOO MUCH and beat their chest about their great company and amazing product. They learn to SHUT UP and let the client talk to learn more about his or her needs and how to best help them.
What do you think? If you’re a salesperson, sales manager, business owner or a buyer, let us know what you think Great Salespeople don’t do. Please click the link and comment with your opinion. From all the comments, we’ll make a draw for one lucky winner to receive our online sales training course – The Sales Skills Incubator valued at $199. It’s a comprehensive 8-hour course for B2B and B2C Salespeople with a downloadable workbook for you to use practically in selling your product or service. Check out the free trial of the course with the link above.
If you’re a reader, feel free to get acquainted with our book SHUT UP! Stop Talking and Start Making Money available on Amazon. We will share everyone’s ideas in a future article. Thanks for your contribution!
Dave Warawa – PROSALESGUY
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- Victoria’s KOOL FM Fires Morning Show
- Updates on Stingray changes
- Victoria’s KOOL FM Teasing a Change
- More on Victoria’s KOOL FM Morning Show Changes
- They Didn’t Get to Say Goodbye: the Abrupt End…
- “Save Cold Lake Radio”! (Stingray is…
- Victoria’s KOOL FM becomes 107.3 Virgin Radio
- ‘The Breeze’ Arrives in Vancouver at 104.3
- RIP Broadcaster Mike Cleaver, Newsman…