PROSALESGUY – The Top 10 Things Great Salespeople Don’t Do
Many articles have been written about what great Salespeople do. In our discussions with our sales training partners in Vancouver, Victoria, Edmonton, Calgary and Toronto we often approach it the other way by revealing what Great Salespeople don’t do. Here are the 10 Top Things that come to mind.
Things That Great Salespeople Don’t Do
- Great Salespeople don’t TALK TOO MUCH and beat their chest about their great company and amazing product. They learn to SHUT UP and let the client talk to learn more about his or her needs and how to best help them.
What do you think? If you’re a salesperson, sales manager, business owner or a buyer, let us know what you think Great Salespeople don’t do. Please click the link and comment with your opinion. From all the comments, we’ll make a draw for one lucky winner to receive our online sales training course – The Sales Skills Incubator valued at $199. It’s a comprehensive 8-hour course for B2B and B2C Salespeople with a downloadable workbook for you to use practically in selling your product or service. Check out the free trial of the course with the link above.
If you’re a reader, feel free to get acquainted with our book SHUT UP! Stop Talking and Start Making Money available on Amazon. We will share everyone’s ideas in a future article. Thanks for your contribution!
Dave Warawa – PROSALESGUY
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Edmonton’s HOT 107 Rebrands As POWER 107
- Changes coming to KiSS Victoria… yes again.
- CONFIRMED: Off-Air Bloodbath at CTV Vancouver
- Victoria’s CHEK Adds Joe Perkins, Loses Ben…
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Victoria’s Newish Radio Station is called, you…
- Calvin To Leaving CHEK
- Willy In The Morning Launches On Q 107 In Calgary
- Three Recent Departures in TV & Radio ..…
- Freeway Frank & Co-host ousted from Virgin Montreal