PROSALESGUY – Are Your 2019 Sales Targets Too High?
As we start a new year, here’s the advice we’ve offered many of our sales training partners in Vancouver, Victoria, Edmonton, and Calgary. If you’re a Professional B2B Salesperson with a 2019 sales target that seems unreachable, don’t panic. Take your eye off the yearly total for a second and ask yourself this question. What confidence would you have in your company and Sales Manager if your targets were lower and easily attainable? While that might seem like a good idea, nobody wants to work for a company that is projecting lower sales. That means lower profitability and cost cutting, so be careful what you hope for. Here are 3 ways to break down the process of reaching your 2019 Sales Targets.
If you’re a Salesperson who believes in making a consistent commitment to learning new skills, check out our book SHUT UP! Stop Talking and Start Making Money available on Kindle and paperback on Amazon. Our online sales training program The Sales Skills Incubator is on sale until January 7th for $149! Take the free trial on Chapter 1 – The Stigma of Sales.
If you’re a Sales Manager in Vancouver, Victoria, Edmonton or Calgary looking for sales training, give us a call at 250-339-3355 or email [email protected] We design fully individualized sales training programs for our clients.
Dave Warawa – PROSALESGUY
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- CTV News Cutting Jobs in Five Provinces, says union
- Scott Fee Returns to CHEK-TV as News Director
- Dave “Bookie” Bookman is in hospital
- Longtime Canuck Beat Reporter Jason Botchford Dies…
- Shaw Sells Off its Stake in Corus for $548 Million
- DISGUSTING: Taxpayer-Funded CBC Puts Omar Khadr On…
- CFAX, Virgin FM and CTV Van. Island Evacuate…
- Paul Larsen Exits Global Okanagan