PROSALESGUY – Are Your 2019 Sales Targets Too High?
As we start a new year, here’s the advice we’ve offered many of our sales training partners in Vancouver, Victoria, Edmonton, and Calgary. If you’re a Professional B2B Salesperson with a 2019 sales target that seems unreachable, don’t panic. Take your eye off the yearly total for a second and ask yourself this question. What confidence would you have in your company and Sales Manager if your targets were lower and easily attainable? While that might seem like a good idea, nobody wants to work for a company that is projecting lower sales. That means lower profitability and cost cutting, so be careful what you hope for. Here are 3 ways to break down the process of reaching your 2019 Sales Targets.
If you’re a Salesperson who believes in making a consistent commitment to learning new skills, check out our book SHUT UP! Stop Talking and Start Making Money available on Kindle and paperback on Amazon. Our online sales training program The Sales Skills Incubator is on sale until January 7th for $149! Take the free trial on Chapter 1 – The Stigma of Sales.
If you’re a Sales Manager in Vancouver, Victoria, Edmonton or Calgary looking for sales training, give us a call at 250-339-3355 or email [email protected] We design fully individualized sales training programs for our clients.
Dave Warawa – PROSALESGUY
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- ‘The Breeze’ Arrives in Vancouver at 104.3
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- Viewers Ask Where KCPQ Morning Meteorologist Is After Arrest
- Updates on Stingray changes
- Beloved KTLA Morning Anchor Chris Burrous Dead After…
- They Didn’t Get to Say Goodbye: the Abrupt End…
- My observations for radio so far in 2019
- Fox Seattle Aired Doctored Video of Trump Border…
- This is Where Global’s Lynn Colliar Has Gone
- RIP OTR writer/actor/director Herb Ellis, aged 96