PROSALESGUY – The Role Of Influencers In The Sales Process
The sales training we provide our partners in Edmonton, Calgary, Vancouver and Toronto goes beyond understanding the role of the decision maker. Very seldom does the person making the final decision do so without input from other key individuals. While their involvement is not always easy to see, they’re typically in roles directly related to, or impacted by, a major buying decision. While the buyer might be the one to sign your proposal or give you a purchase order number, the power of influencers can easily sway a decision either way. Here’s how to make it work in your direction.
Experienced Salespeople who have lost their fair share of deals have learned many techniques over the years. Some come naturally, yet many are based on making mistakes and learning from them. This is sales training from the street. It’s difficult to deal with because no one wants to lose a sale, however, the practicality of it makes for some of the best learning opportunities you’ll have in your career. Great Salespeople will claim they’ve made many and have the scars to prove it.
If you’re a Salesperson who believes in making a consistent commitment to learning new skills, check out our book SHUT UP! Stop Talking and Start Making Money available on Kindle and paperback on Amazon or our online sales training program The Sales Skills Incubator. Take the free trial on Chapter 1 – The Stigma of Sales.
If you’re a Sales Manager in Vancouver, Victoria, Edmonton or Calgary looking for sales training, give us a call at 250-339-3355 or email [email protected] We design fully individualized sales training programs for our clients.
Dave Warawa – PROSALESGUY
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Victoria’s CHEK Adds Joe Perkins, Loses Ben…
- Sportsnet Prepares for Massive Layoffs
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- Bob McCown Confirms he’s Leaving Sportsnet…
- Sportsnet Jettisons Number of Off-Air Jobs in Rogers…
- ‘CBS Evening News’ ratings plummet on Norah…
- Matthew McBride on the CRTC Hot Seat in September
- Scott Fee Returns to CHEK-TV as News Director
- Longtime Breakfast Television host Riaz Meghji…