PROSALESGUY – Sales Superstars Need This One Attribute
When we discuss common attributes of success in our sales training workshops in Edmonton, Calgary, Vancouver and Toronto many different qualities are considered. The so-called soft skills for Salespeople are often the determining factor in winning the trust of clients. The ability to ask great questions, listen and have empathy are just a few examples of the many of qualities that are common to great Salespeople. Yet, there is one skill that rises above the rest. It’s the most powerful driver of sales success and you must have it to be a top-producer.
BLACK FRIDAY – CYBER MONDAY SALE!!!
Sales Superstars have an enormous amount of self-discipline. It’s what sets them apart from other Professional Salespeople. Self-Discipline is one of the success principles covered in our book SHUT UP! Stop Talking and Start Making Money available on Amazon and our online sales training program The Sales Skills Incubator. Take advantage of Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale on both until December 1.
Dave Warawa – PROSALESGUY
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- 102.7 The Peak’s James Sutton and Casey Jo…
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- Vancouver Radio PPM Ratings .. Feb. 25 – May 26 2019
- Dave “Bookie” Bookman is in hospital
- Longtime WABC Weather Anchor is Suddenly Gone
- Scott Fee Returns to CHEK-TV as News Director
- Edmonton Radio PPM Ratings .. Feb. 25 – May 26 2019
- Vancouver Radio PPM Demographics June 2019
- Victoria Radio Ratings … Diary Spring 2019