PROSALESGUY – Sales Superstars Need This One Attribute
When we discuss common attributes of success in our sales training workshops in Edmonton, Calgary, Vancouver and Toronto many different qualities are considered. The so-called soft skills for Salespeople are often the determining factor in winning the trust of clients. The ability to ask great questions, listen and have empathy are just a few examples of the many of qualities that are common to great Salespeople. Yet, there is one skill that rises above the rest. It’s the most powerful driver of sales success and you must have it to be a top-producer.
BLACK FRIDAY – CYBER MONDAY SALE!!!
Sales Superstars have an enormous amount of self-discipline. It’s what sets them apart from other Professional Salespeople. Self-Discipline is one of the success principles covered in our book SHUT UP! Stop Talking and Start Making Money available on Amazon and our online sales training program The Sales Skills Incubator. Take advantage of Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale on both until December 1.
Dave Warawa – PROSALESGUY
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- Victoria’s KOOL FM Fires Morning Show
- Victoria’s KOOL FM Teasing a Change
- More on Victoria’s KOOL FM Morning Show Changes
- Victoria’s KOOL FM becomes 107.3 Virgin Radio
- “Save Cold Lake Radio”! (Stingray is…
- They Didn’t Get to Say Goodbye: the Abrupt End…
- ‘The Breeze’ Arrives in Vancouver at 104.3
- Updates on Stingray changes
- RIP Broadcaster Mike Cleaver, Newsman…