PROSALESGUY – Why Do Salespeople Hate The “A” Word?
Our individualized sales training workshops in Edmonton, Calgary, Vancouver and Toronto are a great opportunity for us to interact with Salespeople and learn how to best provide them with what they need to be successful. Our philosophy is that success starts with what happens between your temples. How you think and perceive your environment is the single largest influence on your ability to build a healthy sales funnel and meet your sales targets. At a recent Workshop, I brought up the “A” word – accountability – to see what I could learn from the Salespeople attending.
While this might not be the “A” word you were thinking of, accountability is a term that has many different meanings depending on the individual you ask. I asked a team of B2B Salespeople their honest opinion of what the word means to them.
If you’re a Salesperson who believes in making a consistent commitment to learning new skills, check out our book SHUT UP! Stop Talking and Start Making Money available on Kindle and paperback on Amazon or our online sales training program The Sales Skills Incubator. Take the free trial on Chapter 1 – The Stigma of Sales.
If you’re a Sales Manager in Vancouver, Victoria, Edmonton or Calgary looking for sales training, give us a call at 250-339-3355 or email [email protected] We design fully individualized sales training programs for our clients.
Dave Warawa – PROSALESGUY
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Radio & Music man Bobby Gale killed in car crash
- Talk Host Bill Carroll replacing Evan Solomon on…
- Dave “Bookie” Bookman is in hospital
- Former CTV Anchor Tamara Taggart Running for Fed…
- Dying CNN Lost Almost 30% of Primetime Audience
- Scott Fee Returns to CHEK-TV as News Director
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- Boyd Leader leaves CFWE for Kelowna and Bell Media
- TSN 1040’s Dave Pratt out as Bell Media makes…