PROSALESGUY – The Power of 3 for Salespeople
It’s always great to share new sales techniques with our clients in Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary and Toronto. It’s even better when we learn something that we weren’t aware of previously. That’s what this post will focus on. It’s called the Power of 3 and it works! So much so, that we’ve incorporated this into the sales training programs of all our partners. Here how it works.
As sales trainers and revenue growth specialists, its our job to be aware of consultative selling techniques and approaches. By relying on our sales experience, reading great books and staying in touch with new content we can pass that expertise on to the Professional Salespeople that we work with. When I discovered the concept of the Power of 3, I was excited to put it to good use before sharing it with our clients.
What Is The Power Of 3?
The Power of 3 is the ability for you to communicate with buyers with three-part messaging.
Read the entire blog at PROSALESGUY TRAINING
If you’re a Salesperson who believes in making a consistent commitment to learning new skills, check out our book SHUT UP! Stop Talking and Start Making Money available on Kindle and paperback on Amazon or our online sales training program The Sales Skills Incubator. Take the free trial on Chapter 1 – The Stigma of Sales.
If you’re a Sales Manager in Vancouver, Victoria, Edmonton or Calgary looking for sales training, give us a call at 250-339-3355 or email [email protected] We design fully individualized sales training programs for our clients.
Dave Warawa – PROSALESGUY
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- My take on the changes at Corus
- Joe Rainey of Capitol Records Has Passed Away at 43
- Astrid Braunschmidt of CTV Vancouver Island Has…
- Longtime Broadcaster Terry Moore Dead at 82 … Cancer
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- CKNW Loses Bailey Nicholson to News 1130
- Radio station hires replacement for fired DJ Dave Wheeler
- Firings at Edmonton’s Newcap cluster, Capital…
- After 30 years of Rockin’ Edmonton, Rob Berg…