PROSALESGUY – Ways To Make More Sales This Fall
With four months left in 2018, our sales training clients in Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary and Toronto are refocusing on what they can do to drive more sales into this year. Keeping things simple is always a great idea. Let’s give you a clear direction going forward.
It doesn’t matter what industry you’re in. When it comes to generating revenue, there are only 2 ways to make more sales. Your ability to focus on each of them will determine your success in exceeding your 2018 sales targets.
Make More Sales: Grow Your Existing Clients
There’s a reason that your existing client base is listed as the first priority. You have an established buying relationship with your current customers. They already see value in purchasing your products and services and a phone call or email to them will most likely be returned. Yet this tends to be the most overlooked category to drive more sales.
Perhaps that’s because many Professional Salespeople consider that one of the highest levels of success occurs when a decision maker turns into a buyer. The prospect now becomes a customer. For that to occur, your client had to buy you first and your product second. Nothing is more rewarding than the feeling of being trusted as your hard work turns into a sale.
Read the entire PROSALESGUY BLOG
On Sale Now!
The sales techniques we write about are the basis of our training. Check out our book SHUT UP! Stop Talking and Start Making Money available on Kindle and paperback on Amazon. We’re having a September sale on Kindle for $4.99 Canadian!
Our online sales training program The Sales Skills Incubator is on sale this week for $50 off at $149 Canadian including taxes! It’s a comprehensive 8-hour course with a downloadable workbook for practical implementation in your specific sales role. Take the free trial on Chapter 1 – The Stigma of Sales.
Dave Warawa – PROSALESGUY
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- TSN 1040’s Dave Pratt out as Bell Media makes…
- Vancouver Radio PPMs Nov. 26 2018 – Feb. 24 2019
- Edmonton Radio PPMs – Nov. 26th – Feb 24th 2019
- Scott Fee Returns to CHEK-TV as News Director
- Only female and white candidate gets deplatformed…
- CBC apologizes for broadcasting fake news on the…
- Longtime WABC Weather Anchor is Suddenly Gone
- Another Firing at TSN 1040 .. Football Analyst…
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- 101.5 Today Radio Signs on in Calgary, Replacing KooL FM