Nathan Carr is returning home to Windsor
Nathan Carr who is currently the morning show host at Fresh Radio Cornwall is leaving to take a job at 89X in Windsor. Nathan was one half of the Nate and Jentry morning show. Jentry recently left Cornwall and headed to Edmonton to continue working with Corus. She was supposed to be taking a new role within the company that would mean she wouldn’t be on air but suddenly there are some openings on air.
Here is the announcement from Nathans facebook page:
THE BIG NEWS!
In Summer of 2006 I began this adventure in the crazy world of radio. I was a younger, less bloated, fresh faced intern helping out in the creative department at then CHUM Radio Windsor. That led to a number of years in school and spending my summers helping out with the Am800 promotions team.
Today I’m proud to announce that I’ll be joining 89x as the Afternoon Drive host this April!
Keep the beer cold and get those pizza ovens working over time…
Windsor, I’m coming home!
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- ‘The Breeze’ Arrives in Vancouver at 104.3
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- Viewers Ask Where KCPQ Morning Meteorologist Is After Arrest
- Beloved KTLA Morning Anchor Chris Burrous Dead After…
- Updates on Stingray changes
- ‘The Breeze’ Arrives in Edmonton at 96.3
- They Didn’t Get to Say Goodbye: the Abrupt End…
- This is Where Global’s Lynn Colliar Has Gone
- Fox Seattle Aired Doctored Video of Trump Border…
- My observations for radio so far in 2019