PROSALESGUY – The Canada Job Grant Program For Sales Training
Many of our sales training clients in Vancouver, Victoria, Edmonton, Calgary and Toronto have successfully applied for the Canada Job Grant Program. It can provide up to two-thirds of the cost of sales training and sales management training and be a huge advantage for companies who feel that making an investment in their people will lead to higher sales. Here’s what you need to know about applying.
Why Sales Training Makes Sense
Educating your Salespeople and giving your Sales Managers the best tools to drive revenue not only increases top-line growth, it’s a key component in retaining your best people. The investment you make in your people increases their confidence, job satisfaction and shows your clients that you are making a commitment toward customer service.
Feel free to check out our online program The Sales Skills Incubator sale priced this week for $149 Canadian including tax (regularly $199). Our book SHUT UP! Stop Talking and Start Making Money is available on Kindle and paperback on Amazon.
Dave Warawa – PROSALESGUY
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Vancouver Radio PPMs Nov. 27th – Feb. 25th
- Global News lays off 70 staff across country, 21 in…
- Edmonton Radio PPMs Nov. 27th – Feb. 25th
- Calgary Radio Host Accuses Hedley’s Hoggard of Sexual…
- CKNW Adds Global News Morning Simulcast at 5 am
- iHeartMedia Files for Bankruptcy
- Calgary Radio PPM’s .. Nov. 27- Feb. 25th
- David Bray’s PPM Analysis for VANCOUVER .. March 2018
- Coast to Coast GONE from CKNW (Update)
- Kelowna’s NEW Beach Radio, has a morning show!