PROSALESGUY – 8 Ways To Deal With Change In The Workplace
Change in the workplace is something that all of us encounter on a regular basis. Our sales training partners in Edmonton, Calgary, Vancouver and Victoria are always looking for ways to best deal with it. Here are 8 ways that will help you navigate through the process of change. Leveraging the benefit of just one of them can make a huge difference in your ability to adapt successfully.
How To Deal With Change
1. Take a deep breath and stay open-minded. It sure beats the opposite. Stop for a moment and try to understand why this change is occurring. It’s the first step toward accepting that what is happening may actually be positive for you in the long run.
2. Feel with your Heart – Think with your Head. This can be a challenge for passionate Salespeople who rely on emotions to create the urgency to buy their product. Separating these two components allows you to break change into two parts. Divide and conquer by knowing that your feelings are motivated by your heart. Thinking with your head gives you the ability to rationalize. While we all realize that both feelings and thinking originate in your brain, dividing the two helps you address both areas with a more calm and structured approach.
If you’re a Salesperson looking for cost-effective sales training, check out our five-star rated online sales program The Sales Skills Incubator for $199 Canadian including taxes. Our book SHUT UP! Stop Talking and Start Making Money is also available in both paperback and Kindle on Amazon.
Dave Warawa – PROSALESGUY
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Vancouver Radio PPMs Nov. 27th – Feb. 25th
- Global News lays off 70 staff across country, 21 in…
- Edmonton Radio PPMs Nov. 27th – Feb. 25th
- Calgary Radio Host Accuses Hedley’s Hoggard of Sexual…
- CKNW Adds Global News Morning Simulcast at 5 am
- iHeartMedia Files for Bankruptcy
- Calgary Radio PPM’s .. Nov. 27- Feb. 25th
- David Bray’s PPM Analysis for VANCOUVER .. March 2018
- Coast to Coast GONE from CKNW (Update)
- Kelowna’s NEW Beach Radio, has a morning show!