PROSALESGUY – 8 Ways To Deal With Change In The Workplace
Change in the workplace is something that all of us encounter on a regular basis. Our sales training partners in Edmonton, Calgary, Vancouver and Victoria are always looking for ways to best deal with it. Here are 8 ways that will help you navigate through the process of change. Leveraging the benefit of just one of them can make a huge difference in your ability to adapt successfully.
How To Deal With Change
1. Take a deep breath and stay open-minded. It sure beats the opposite. Stop for a moment and try to understand why this change is occurring. It’s the first step toward accepting that what is happening may actually be positive for you in the long run.
2. Feel with your Heart – Think with your Head. This can be a challenge for passionate Salespeople who rely on emotions to create the urgency to buy their product. Separating these two components allows you to break change into two parts. Divide and conquer by knowing that your feelings are motivated by your heart. Thinking with your head gives you the ability to rationalize. While we all realize that both feelings and thinking originate in your brain, dividing the two helps you address both areas with a more calm and structured approach.
If you’re a Salesperson looking for cost-effective sales training, check out our five-star rated online sales program The Sales Skills Incubator for $199 Canadian including taxes. Our book SHUT UP! Stop Talking and Start Making Money is also available in both paperback and Kindle on Amazon.
Dave Warawa – PROSALESGUY
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Vancouver PPM Radio Ratings .. Feb. 26- May 27 2018
- Longtime News 1130’ers Reaon Ford, Ann Schmaltz GONE
- Victoria Times Colonist to Abandon its own Printing…
- The End of a dream… It’s Really Over!…
- Wesla Wong moves from Global Kelowna to the Star
- Shaw Reportedly Shopping its Stake in Corus
- Never Trust The CBC, by Candace Malcolm
- Edmonton PPM Radio Ratings.. Feb 26 – May 27, 2018
- Mike and Helena out at Kiss 91.7
- Iconic Broadcaster/Canucks PA Voice John Ashbridge…