PROSALESGUY – How A Sales Drive Motivates Salespeople
We have introduced the concept of a customized Sales Drive to many of our sales training partners in Edmonton, Calgary, Vancouver and Victoria with great results. While commission is a definite motivator for Salespeople, a Sales Drive gets everyone excited and enthusiastic toward reaching a specific sales goal within a specified period of time. While Sales Drives have been around for years, customizing them is the difference between a very successful one and one that falls shy of expectations.
Salespeople are motivated by many different factors. While commission is one of them, smart companies and their managers know the full spectrum of what gets their sales team going in the right direction. Here are a few great additional motivators:
- High levels of customer satisfaction from buyers and decision makers
- A good working relationship with their Manager and constructive feedback
- Recognition for a job well done
- Internal and external training and support to improve their skills
- A flexible work environment
- Opportunities for career advancement or leadership in a project or initiative
- Working in a team of positive Salespeople who believe they can accomplish great things
Provide many of these factors with competitive pay and benefits and you will have a strong, stable Sales Team for years to come. Nobody wants to leave an environment like that!
Read the entire PROSALESGUY BLOG here…
If you are interested in learning new sales techniques, please feel free to check out our online program The Sales Skills Incubator ($199 CAD) or our book SHUT UP! Stop Talking and Start Making Money. If you’re a Sales Manager wanting to invest in your team, contact us for fully customized training and coaching.
Dave Warawa – PROSALESGUY
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- CTV Vancouver Turfs Anchors Mike Killeen, Tamara Taggart
- Layoffs at Corus
- CKNW Absorption by Global Results in Ever-Shrinking Newsroom
- Possibility of a change at City TV
- Update: Where is Steve Darling going?
- Wesla Wong moves from Global Kelowna to the Star
- Roundhouse Radio 98.3FM will be going off the air as…
- Vancouver’s AM 1410 Drops Sports, Goes All BNN…
- Tamara Taggart, Mike Killeen Thank Supporters
- More on the Imminent Death of Roundhouse Radio