DJ Human Kebab has a new mix show launching November 4
DJ Human Kebab of Toronto based alternative rock band Ubiquitous Synergy Seeker better known as USS for short, will be launching a new show called Mill St. Mixtape with Human Kebab. His weekly show will premiere first on 102.1 The Edge Saturday nights at 10pm. Mill St. Mixtape with Human Kebab is a delicately crafted blend of Toronto’s favourite DJ and the city’s most celebrated brew.
“As a brewery we’ve always pushed the boundaries, creating experiences that Canadians can’t get anywhere else” said Alex Lanthier, Marketing Manager, Mill St. Brewery. “That’s what makes USS and DJ Human Kebab a perfect partner for us – they are always creating new experiences for fans. We know the Mill St. Mixtape is going to become THE soundtrack for Saturday nights, made better only by the addition of a Mill St. brew.”
The weekly 60 minute show will feature remixes of the Alternative rock songs USS fans know and love. The show will also premiere at a later date on Live 105 Halifax and 98.3 The Drive in Kingston. As we get more info on the launches of those shows we will update this post.
Ross MacLeod, Program Director of 102.1 The Edge has this to say about the show, “Human Kebab and USS have been long-time friends of the Edge and such a fixture on the station. We’re thrilled to have him join the on-air team and make our Saturday night line-up that much more epic!”
For more information on USS, their last performances of 2017 and the Mill St. Mixed Tape with Human Kebab visit ussmusic.com.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Bell, Cineplex, Rogers and Shaw are trying to censor the…
- Coast to Coast GONE from CKNW (Update)
- Katie Couric Leaving her Yahoo News Anchor Role
- CKNW to Replace Their All-Night “Coast to Coast…
- Roundhouse Radio Picks up Coast to Coast AM with George…
- Corus Radio Launches New Late-Night National Talk Show…
- CHEK-TV’s Gordie Tupper Packing it in
- CKNW AM 980 Changes Branding, Logo
- Ian Power Takes Mornings at Surrey’s Pulse 107.7
- New General Manager at Pattison Cranbrook Stations