PROSALESGUY – How To Increase Your Sales Per Customer
All of our sales training partners in Edmonton, Calgary, Vancouver and Victoria are focused on the last four months of the calendar year. For many companies, this marks the end of their fiscal and a large part of the 2017 sales target. While new business development tends to be the first thing most Salespeople concentrate on, it shouldn’t be at the sacrifice of upselling and increasing the investment from your current customer base. Here’s why.
How many times have you heard one of your customers say this?
“I didn’t know you carried that product line. I wasn’t aware you could provide that service.”
The vast majority of your current client base may not aware of all the products and services you provide. Often, we concentrate on fulfilling specific needs of our decision makers and we seldom realize the full scope of selling opportunities. Good Salespeople know not to constantly push the full range of their products on customers. Great Salespeople realize the importance of doing a Customer Needs Analysis every three months to stay in touch with their clients’ changing needs.
If you are interested in learning new sales techniques, please feel free to check out our online program The Sales Skills Incubator or our book SHUT UP! Stop Talking and Start Making Money. If you’re a Sales Manager wanting to invest in your team, contact us for fully customized training and coaching.
Dave Warawa – PROSALESGUY
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Global News lays off 70 staff across country, 21 in…
- Vancouver Radio PPMs Nov. 27th – Feb. 25th
- Edmonton Radio PPMs Nov. 27th – Feb. 25th
- Calgary Radio Host Accuses Hedley’s Hoggard of Sexual…
- Kiah Tucker to PM Drive at KiSS 104.9
- Charmaine De Silva Leaving CKNW for News Director Slot at…
- Calgary Radio PPM’s .. Nov. 27- Feb. 25th
- iHeartMedia Files for Bankruptcy
- David Bray’s PPM Analysis for VANCOUVER .. March 2018
- Coast to Coast GONE from CKNW (Update)