TSN 1040 new lineup has been announced
With all the attention surrounding Sportsnet 650 launching in early September, TSN radio has announced new midday and afternoon shows. Starting on August 21 the morning show of Bro Jake and Dave Pratt, has an extra 30 minutes and runs from 5:30-9, followed by current weekend Kurtenblog radio hosts Mike Halford and Jason Brough moving to the 9a-noon slot weekdays. From Noon until 3 Don Taylor and Bob Marjanovich host the early afternoon show, and the first 2 hours will be an extended Canucks lunch called “The Nux @ Noon.” From 3-7 Matt Sekeres and Blake Price will host the new afternoon show.
All the existing shows will start in their new time slots August 21 and the new Kurtenblog radio show will start September 1. Jeff Paterson and Stu Walters will fill in, in the meantime.
There will be more than 12 hours of live local programming Monday to Friday providing maximum sports content over the air and on the go.
Barry MacDonald is missing from the lineup of shows but an announcement will be made on August 21 about his future.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Bell, Cineplex, Rogers and Shaw are trying to censor the…
- Coast to Coast GONE from CKNW (Update)
- CKNW to Replace Their All-Night “Coast to Coast…
- Roundhouse Radio Picks up Coast to Coast AM with George…
- Katie Couric Leaving her Yahoo News Anchor Role
- CHEK-TV’s Gordie Tupper Packing it in
- CKNW AM 980 Changes Branding, Logo
- Corus Radio Launches New Late-Night National Talk Show…
- New General Manager at Pattison Cranbrook Stations
- Ian Power Takes Mornings at Surrey’s Pulse 107.7