TSN 1040 new lineup has been announced
With all the attention surrounding Sportsnet 650 launching in early September, TSN radio has announced new midday and afternoon shows. Starting on August 21 the morning show of Bro Jake and Dave Pratt, has an extra 30 minutes and runs from 5:30-9, followed by current weekend Kurtenblog radio hosts Mike Halford and Jason Brough moving to the 9a-noon slot weekdays. From Noon until 3 Don Taylor and Bob Marjanovich host the early afternoon show, and the first 2 hours will be an extended Canucks lunch called “The Nux @ Noon.” From 3-7 Matt Sekeres and Blake Price will host the new afternoon show.
All the existing shows will start in their new time slots August 21 and the new Kurtenblog radio show will start September 1. Jeff Paterson and Stu Walters will fill in, in the meantime.
There will be more than 12 hours of live local programming Monday to Friday providing maximum sports content over the air and on the go.
Barry MacDonald is missing from the lineup of shows but an announcement will be made on August 21 about his future.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Bell/CTV Initiates Another Round of Layoffs
- C-FAX Loses Pamela McCall in Bell Belt Tightening
- Beach Radio 103.1 in Kelowna takes to the airwaves…
- What is happening to local TV news?
- LG 104.3 denied request to remove Blues
- Peter Weissbach, Edmonton/Vancouver/Seattle/Portland Talk…
- Michael Kuss quits Global BC to enter a career in Radio!…
- CKUA announcer says he was ‘elbowed’ out
- Capital FM call themselves Edmonton’s Official…
- Jimmy Fallon’s Mother Dies, Day After ‘Tonight…