Changes at Energy & Hot Winnipeg
Steve Adams tweeted on August 4th that he has done his last Midday show at Energy 106. He will be taking afternoon drive on Hot 100.5 from Adam West who will be sliding into the Midday show.
The new Hot 100.5 lineup will consist of Shalinda Kirby from 6-10, Adam West from 10-3 and Steve Adams from 3-7. Adam West is the Program Director for both stations and Steve Adams is the Energy 106 Music Director.
These changes will take place starting Monday August 14. Over at Energy the lineup will stay mostly the same with Sarah Nick and Tyler Carr on the morning show, Stacey Lazor will take over middays from Steve, Matt Barron will stay on afternoons and weekend announcer DJ Dlo will move to evenings.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Four more today! So far, 12 this week have been let go by JP
- Kasia Bodurka joins Global BC As New Weekend Weather…
- Vancouver Talk Show Giant Rafe Mair Dead at 85
- George Clooney Accused of Helping Blacklist Actress Who…
- Michael Kuss quits Global BC to enter a career in Radio!…
- Vancouver Canucks Radio Network Expands to 24 Stations
- Larry’s baaaaaaaack! Joining Jack Again, next Tuesday
- Robin Farrell Returning to Victoria with Ocean 98.5
- Okanagan Oldies 103.9 FM is launching this fall
- After 22 Years, Crash Davis Leaves Rogers Victoria for…