Changes at Energy & Hot Winnipeg
Steve Adams tweeted on August 4th that he has done his last Midday show at Energy 106. He will be taking afternoon drive on Hot 100.5 from Adam West who will be sliding into the Midday show.
The new Hot 100.5 lineup will consist of Shalinda Kirby from 6-10, Adam West from 10-3 and Steve Adams from 3-7. Adam West is the Program Director for both stations and Steve Adams is the Energy 106 Music Director.
These changes will take place starting Monday August 14. Over at Energy the lineup will stay mostly the same with Sarah Nick and Tyler Carr on the morning show, Stacey Lazor will take over middays from Steve, Matt Barron will stay on afternoons and weekend announcer DJ Dlo will move to evenings.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- C-FAX Loses Pamela McCall in Bell Belt Tightening
- Bell/CTV Initiates Another Round of Layoffs
- Vancouver’s Radio Traffic Man Neil O’Brien dies
- Chuck Chandler dies in Victoria
- CKNW to Replace Their All-Night “Coast to Coast…
- Vancouver PPM Radio Ratings .. Aug. 28 – Nov. 26 2017
- Bell Media Confirms Local Radio & TV Layoffs
- David Bray’s PPM Demo Breakouts .. VANCOUVER Nov. 2017
- Peter Weissbach, Edmonton/Vancouver/Seattle/Portland Talk…
- Dave Sheldon Leaves Pulse 107.7 for Evenings on Sportsnet…