PROSALESGUY – Five Steps To Close Sales In The Summer
This is the biggest challenge currently experienced by our sales training partners in Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary and Toronto. Midsummer and B2B decision-making don’t tend to be synonymous with each other. After leaving many phone messages and sending emails, it’s easy to get frustrated and start to question your next step. No smart Salesperson wants to be a pest, yet we all know that persistence leads to sales success. How do you determine the fine line between the two? Use these five steps to get clients to return your messages, revive opportunities stuck in the sales cycle, and close sales in the summer:
Step #1: Don’t Give Up
Convincing yourself that no one makes decisions in the summer is deadly. Well, let’s be more direct. It’s stupid. Universal statements like this are self-defeatist and will result in you missing your sales targets. Salespeople who sell themselves on this attitude are likely in terrible shape for September because they tend to shut down the machine of prospecting, having qualified appointments and creating sales opportunities. As a Salesperson, I made it a practice to prospect no differently in the summer than any other time of the year. I was hoping that my competitors were taking a well-deserved break, showing up late for work and leaving early on Fridays.
Check out our Summer Sale! The Sales Skills Incubator, regularly priced at $399 is reduced to $149 including taxes! Our book is only $4.99 on Kindle.
Dave Warawa – PROSALESGUY
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Vancouver Radio PPMs Nov. 27th – Feb. 25th
- Global News lays off 70 staff across country, 21 in…
- Edmonton Radio PPMs Nov. 27th – Feb. 25th
- Calgary Radio Host Accuses Hedley’s Hoggard of Sexual…
- iHeartMedia Files for Bankruptcy
- Calgary Radio PPM’s .. Nov. 27- Feb. 25th
- David Bray’s PPM Analysis for VANCOUVER .. March 2018
- CKNW Adds Global News Morning Simulcast at 5 am
- Coast to Coast GONE from CKNW (Update)
- Kelowna’s NEW Beach Radio, has a morning show!