Possible changes coming to Z?
We received word that it may sound like there have been changes at Vancouver’s Z95.3. As was posted in the comments Afternoon host Matty B has been let go. Sutto has moved to Afternoon Drive. Emilie Clarke back to evenings and Simone is on middays.
It looks like Z has a plan but is not ready to release the info. They will be announcing something over the next 6-10 weeks once the dust settles on the AM side.
More info as we receive it.
Thank you so far to Radio Fan for the info
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- C-FAX Loses Pamela McCall in Bell Belt Tightening
- Bell/CTV Initiates Another Round of Layoffs
- Vancouver’s Radio Traffic Man Neil O’Brien dies
- Chuck Chandler dies in Victoria
- CKNW to Replace Their All-Night “Coast to Coast…
- Vancouver PPM Radio Ratings .. Aug. 28 – Nov. 26 2017
- Bell Media Confirms Local Radio & TV Layoffs
- David Bray’s PPM Demo Breakouts .. VANCOUVER Nov. 2017
- Peter Weissbach, Edmonton/Vancouver/Seattle/Portland Talk…
- Dave Sheldon Leaves Pulse 107.7 for Evenings on Sportsnet…