Possible changes coming to Z?

We received word that it may sound like there have been changes at Vancouver’s Z95.3. As was posted in the comments Afternoon host Matty B has been let go.  Sutto has moved to Afternoon Drive. Emilie Clarke back to evenings and Simone is on middays.

It looks like Z has a plan but is not ready to release the info. They will be announcing something over the next 6-10 weeks once the dust settles on the AM side.

More info as we receive it.

Thank you so far to Radio Fan for the info

Published on August 2, 2017 at 4:48 pm by Brian Cook

Comments

August 2, 2017 - 5:50 pm

Rob

Isnt Kid Carson going to be co-hosting in the morning? He will add nothing to the morning show, but who am I, just somebody who loves a good morning show.

August 2, 2017 - 6:22 pm

Radio Fan

Afternoon host Matty B seems to have been let go 🙁 He tweeted his afternoons are now open. He’s also nowhere to be seen on the website. Sutto moves to Drive. Emilie Clarke back to evenings and Simone on the middays… this all according to the Z website!

August 2, 2017 - 10:31 pm

Madman Mark

Emilie’s on vacation so I thought that might just be a placeholder and as far as I can remember I heard Simone saying “In for Emilie” today and yesterday. I’ve been enjoying Sutto in the evenings and he’d be a good fit for drive – if he’s not just temporarily filling in. Lots of interesting recurring bits. Russell James did some evenings and weekend lately too, wonder if he’s going to surface somewhere.

August 3, 2017 - 6:20 am

Rob

Russell James on Z, I am sorry, he has been around for nearly thirty years, must be fill in only, lets hope that is the case. They have a good team at Z, but the puzzle will be solved by Labor Day. Announcements are forthcoming.

August 4, 2017 - 8:24 am

Tim

I HOPE Z95 is going to become a throwback station of the 90’s. Top 40 revisited. So many Canadian artists that are ignored on current formats in Vancouver from the 90’s etc. (0’s and Beyond. We have some of these around Canada and in the states.