Possible changes coming to Z?
We received word that it may sound like there have been changes at Vancouver’s Z95.3. As was posted in the comments Afternoon host Matty B has been let go. Sutto has moved to Afternoon Drive. Emilie Clarke back to evenings and Simone is on middays.
It looks like Z has a plan but is not ready to release the info. They will be announcing something over the next 6-10 weeks once the dust settles on the AM side.
More info as we receive it.
Thank you so far to Radio Fan for the info
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Michael Kuss quits Global BC to enter a career in Radio!…
- Kasia Bodurka joins Global BC As New Weekend Weather…
- No More Shaw4/Corus Deal Stinks!, by Harvey Oberfeld
- Coleen Christie lands a new gig
- TSN 1040 new lineup has been announced
- Possible changes coming to Z?
- A Blood bath at Jack FM Vancouver
- Michael Kuss to join Paul Brown Mornings on JACK FM…
- After 66 Years, Live TV Hydroplane Racing at Seattle’s
- CBC’s Rick Cluff Recovering from Heart Surgery