Possible changes coming to Z?
We received word that it may sound like there have been changes at Vancouver’s Z95.3. As was posted in the comments Afternoon host Matty B has been let go. Sutto has moved to Afternoon Drive. Emilie Clarke back to evenings and Simone is on middays.
It looks like Z has a plan but is not ready to release the info. They will be announcing something over the next 6-10 weeks once the dust settles on the AM side.
More info as we receive it.
Thank you so far to Radio Fan for the info
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Four more today! So far, 12 this week have been let go by JP
- Kasia Bodurka joins Global BC As New Weekend Weather…
- Vancouver Talk Show Giant Rafe Mair Dead at 85
- George Clooney Accused of Helping Blacklist Actress Who…
- Vancouver Canucks Radio Network Expands to 24 Stations
- Michael Kuss quits Global BC to enter a career in Radio!…
- Larry’s baaaaaaaack! Joining Jack Again, next Tuesday
- Robin Farrell Returning to Victoria with Ocean 98.5
- Okanagan Oldies 103.9 FM is launching this fall
- Vancouver’s KiSS RADiO Becomes First Ever Fully…