PROSALESGUY – Incentives for all Staff to Drive Sales
In Part One of our post, we shared many incentive-based techniques we’ve created for our sales training partners in Edmonton, Calgary, Vancouver and Victoria. Let’s give you some specific examples to get everyone motivated to drive sales.
If you missed it, here is Part One of Driving Sales with the Right Culture. Click the link to learn the reasons why customer service staff can help your Salespeople make more sales.
Incentives For All Staff
You don’t have to break the bank to provide incentives for all staff. Here are a few suggestions that have worked well with our clients. Consider sharing these with your staff. Call a meeting and make the announcement that you want everyone to be rewarded for increasing sales, not just the sales team.
- Offer an extra day off or gift card for customer service above and beyond the call of duty. Giving a client what they deserve is part of what’s required to remain competitive in the marketplace. Management needs to use their discretion and reward employees for the right behavior. Allow the day off to be taken before or after a long weekend for added impact. Buying a gift card to the person’s favorite store means you cared enough to ask the question and make the effort.
Feel free to investigate our six-month Sales Management Training Program. If you’re a Professional Salesperson wanting the skills of a top-producer, please feel free to check out our online program The Sales Skills Incubator or our book SHUT UP! Stop Talk and Start Making Money.
Dave Warawa – PROSALESGUY
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Michael Kuss quits Global BC to enter a career in Radio!…
- A Blood bath at Jack FM Vancouver
- Steve Darling, Mira Laurence, James Cybulski to Co-Host…
- Coleen Christie lands a new gig
- Martin Strong No Longer Hosting Mornings on Roundhouse
- Michael Kuss to join Paul Brown Mornings on JACK FM…
- Scott Rintoul Headed for PM Drive on Sportsnet 650?
- Kelowna’s JUICE sold to Castanet
- Edmonton Radio: Morning men
- The Peak Welcomes Tyler and Lynch to mornings in Vancouver