Changes at X92.9 confirmed by Christian Hall
A press release from Christian Hall, PD of Harvard Radio and X929 in Calgary…
In light of misreported, partially false, and overall poorly spelled “breaking news”, Harvard Broadcasting’s X929 is setting the record straight with its new lineup set to debut this July .
With Tyler and Lynch leaving X-Mornings for a terrific opportunity, current X-Afternoon hosts Andrew Beckler and Seanna Jefferson will take over the morning slot.
The new X-Afternoons team will consist of Marc Michaels (current X929 evening host) and Katlynn Millions who will join X from Rock 102 Saskatoon. Current Midday host Matt Berry will vacate his on air slot to become X929’s Music Director, opening the door for Angela Valiant (of Virgin Radio Calgary) to be the new Midday Host. X929’s Swing host Graham Mosimann has been promoted to evenings (vacated by Marc) and Andy Berridge (of C100 Halifax) rounds out the lineup as the new Swing Host.
Christian Hall – X-PD
So, the big question is, where are Tyler and Lynch going?
Published on June 1, 2017 at 1:24 pm by Brian Cook
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Michael Kuss quits Global BC to enter a career in Radio!…
- Kasia Bodurka joins Global BC As New Weekend Weather…
- No More Shaw4/Corus Deal Stinks!, by Harvey Oberfeld
- Coleen Christie lands a new gig
- TSN 1040 new lineup has been announced
- Possible changes coming to Z?
- A Blood bath at Jack FM Vancouver
- Michael Kuss to join Paul Brown Mornings on JACK FM…
- After 66 Years, Live TV Hydroplane Racing at Seattle’s
- CBC’s Rick Cluff Recovering from Heart Surgery