Changes at X92.9 confirmed by Christian Hall
A press release from Christian Hall, PD of Harvard Radio and X929 in Calgary…
In light of misreported, partially false, and overall poorly spelled “breaking news”, Harvard Broadcasting’s X929 is setting the record straight with its new lineup set to debut this July .
With Tyler and Lynch leaving X-Mornings for a terrific opportunity, current X-Afternoon hosts Andrew Beckler and Seanna Jefferson will take over the morning slot.
The new X-Afternoons team will consist of Marc Michaels (current X929 evening host) and Katlynn Millions who will join X from Rock 102 Saskatoon. Current Midday host Matt Berry will vacate his on air slot to become X929’s Music Director, opening the door for Angela Valiant (of Virgin Radio Calgary) to be the new Midday Host. X929’s Swing host Graham Mosimann has been promoted to evenings (vacated by Marc) and Andy Berridge (of C100 Halifax) rounds out the lineup as the new Swing Host.
Christian Hall – X-PD
So, the big question is, where are Tyler and Lynch going?
Published on June 1, 2017 at 1:24 pm by Brian Cook
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- A Blood bath at Jack FM Vancouver
- Michael Kuss quits Global BC to enter a career in Radio!…
- Coleen Christie lands a new gig
- Michael Kuss to join Paul Brown Mornings on JACK FM…
- Coleen Christie Out at CTV Vancouver
- Brent Shearer Out at CTV Vancouver
- PPM Radio Ratings .. Vancouver Feb. 27-May 28 2017
- The Peak Welcomes Tyler and Lynch to mornings in Vancouver
- Victoria Radio Spring Ratings…
- Updates to some radio news