89X Windsor/Detroit new lineup
Recently 89X closed the Detroit offices and let goof a few on air staff including Cal Cagno, Gillian Reilly, afternoon drive host Reed Petitpren and Phil “PK” Kukawinski.
For a short time the station was running Jock free leading to speculation that the station was going to change formats, they have an all new lineup starting with the Morning X with Mark McKenzie weekdays 6-10am, middays with J Stevens from 10-3, afternoons with Phatt Matt from 3-7 and evenings with Zak from 7-12
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Michael Kuss quits Global BC to enter a career in Radio!…
- A Blood bath at Jack FM Vancouver
- Steve Darling, Mira Laurence, James Cybulski to Co-Host…
- Coleen Christie lands a new gig
- Martin Strong No Longer Hosting Mornings on Roundhouse
- Scott Rintoul Headed for PM Drive on Sportsnet 650?
- Kelowna’s JUICE sold to Castanet
- Michael Kuss to join Paul Brown Mornings on JACK FM…
- The Peak Welcomes Tyler and Lynch to mornings in Vancouver
- Edmonton Radio: Morning men