89X Windsor/Detroit new lineup
Recently 89X closed the Detroit offices and let goof a few on air staff including Cal Cagno, Gillian Reilly, afternoon drive host Reed Petitpren and Phil “PK” Kukawinski.
For a short time the station was running Jock free leading to speculation that the station was going to change formats, they have an all new lineup starting with the Morning X with Mark McKenzie weekdays 6-10am, middays with J Stevens from 10-3, afternoons with Phatt Matt from 3-7 and evenings with Zak from 7-12
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- CTV Vancouver Turfs Anchors Mike Killeen, Tamara Taggart
- Layoffs at Corus
- Update: Where is Steve Darling going?
- CKNW Absorption by Global Results in Ever-Shrinking Newsroom
- Possibility of a change at City TV
- CKNW News Department Moving to the Global TV Studios…
- Wesla Wong moves from Global Kelowna to the Star
- Roundhouse Radio 98.3FM will be going off the air as…
- Tamara Taggart, Mike Killeen Thank Supporters
- Vancouver’s AM 1410 Drops Sports, Goes All BNN…