PROSALESGUY – Four Steps To Close Pending Business
Great Salespeople consistently add new opportunities to their sales pipeline. Our sales training clients in Vancouver, Victoria, Edmonton and Calgary are learning that closing pending business is even more important. Otherwise, Salespeople can easily have a sales funnel that is stuck with hundreds of thousands of dollars in pitched business. If this sounds like your situation, here are the four steps you need to follow.
All Salespeople love to hear YES! We don’t like to hear NO. The most frustrating response is MAYBE. Maybe we will buy, maybe we won’t, maybe we’ll take forever to decide. Then comes the inevitable game of follow-up by making calls, leaving messages and sending emails. We all know how difficult it is to have decision makers part with the two things they treasure the most – their time and their money. So, how do you get buyers to make faster decisions?
Step #1 – Call Your Buyer!
There are three ways to engage with a client. Face to Face is by far the best. There’s nothing like shaking someone’s hand and watching their body language. A phone call allows for communication via voice, tone and inflection. Email is the least effective due to the obvious lack of two-way dialogue. Fight the urge to send the email and add to someone’s overburdened inbox. While it may seem easy, it’s also less effective.
Feel free to investigate our six-month Sales Management Training Program. If you’re a Professional Salesperson wanting the skills of a top-producer, please feel free to check out our online program The Sales Skills Incubator or our book SHUT UP! Stop Talk and Start Making Money.
Dave Warawa – PROSALESGUY
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Don Shafer Leaves Roundhouse Radio …
- Wesla Wong moves from Global Kelowna to the Star
- BREAKING: Roundhouse Radio 98.3 has a New Owner
- Nobody Was Listening, Now everyone’s talking…
- Corus Radio Turfs Ottawa Music Host on Eve of 30…
- CTV Vancouver Turfs Anchors Mike Killeen, Tamara Taggart
- How would you like to live in Victoria and Manage a…
- Randene Neill Leaving Global News
- Coast-to-Coast AM Moves to Vancouver’s AM 1410
- Ratings Crisis: CNN Suffers Viewership Collapse of…