Willy Percy pulling double duty at Rock 101 and Q107

Willy Percy

Starting Monday February 27th Willy Percy, Kim Seale and Alece Anderson will be heard on Q107 Toronto.

The new Q lineup will be:

6:00a-10:00a – Derringer In The Morning w/Jennifer Valentyne, Ryan Parker & Johnny Garbutt
10:00a-2:00p – Joanne Wilder
2:00p-6:00p – John Scholes
6:00p-8:00p – Willy on Q
8:00p-10:00p – Andy Frost

Willy on Q will be a customised show for the Q audience with local content and social media. Of course Willy and company will still be heard on Rock 101 weekday mornings

Published on February 25, 2017 at 12:39 pm by Brian Cook

Comments

March 1, 2017 - 8:35 pm

Rocker Rich

I guess Willy’s logistics are doable. Kill some time (voiceovers, the gym, long lunches) between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. and go home at 7 p.m. (all times Pacific) for supper and beddybyes. Hopefully, an enhanced paycheque will make up for the lifestyle crimp.

April 25, 2017 - 3:50 pm

Joe

Excellent show. It’s about time Q had a good entertaining DJ, now if they got rid of Derringer and the Spence commercials.

May 4, 2017 - 4:34 pm

Bobby

I don’t get it. Willy on Q sounds like he is in he parents basement. There is no reality to the feed. You can tell he is thousands of kms away.

What a stupid move Corus. The entire Q lineup needs to be cut loose and start over.

June 8, 2017 - 7:14 pm

Ken

The first time I heard this Willy guy on Q, I knew it wasn’t local. I thought maybe it was an American feed. I guess it’s good that at least he’s Canadian but regardless, I’m not a fan of the show. I don’t understand why he’s on Q. It’s not like he’s a big name like Stern. I’ve never heard of this guy. If you can’t find decent local talent, then can’t you at least get someone who the long time listeners would know, like D. Diamond, or Nails or better yet, the great Brother Jake Edwards.

September 14, 2017 - 4:16 pm

Joe

Whatever, I like listening to him. Now that I know he is on another station I will listen to him there as well.

Joe from Pickering

December 13, 2017 - 4:41 pm

Ron

Willy on Q; best radio show I have EVER listened to. Listened to Q for 3 decades; Willy and, equally, his co-hosts, are the BEST.

December 15, 2017 - 4:51 am

Al

I see I am not the only one who thought Will was on Q from an American feed, something he was saying, the show was mentioning all things American which I did not understand why we need Q107, Toronto radio, to be spending so much time talking about American topics. If I want American, I will tun in on an American staton, but we Canadians are inundated with so much American programming, we just want something which focuses more on Canadiana than Americana, something we can call our own, I’ve never heard of him or the other two cohosts he has for the show. But recently I have been listening more and more and find myself enjoying the show more and more. I would suggest that he clues people in that this is a Canadian radio program because having never heard him, and having been through the Stern years Pat Cardinal decision, remember Pat? I just would not know it. Glad this has been clarified but Willy, my man, let your listeners know that this is a show streaming from Canada. BTW love the mash up and out there versions of songs. that is awesome.