Ingrid Schumacher let go from CHUM-FM
Thursday marked the end of an era at CHUM in Toronto. Midday host Ingrid Schumacher was let go after her shift. She had been with the company for 40 years. No replacement was announced but it looks like other hosts will fill in for now
Sad to see someone as talented as her let go after so long. She wasn’t even given a proper send off. Recently in Toronto Josie Dye (ex of Edge), Raina (ex of Indie 88), Maureen Holloway (ex of Q107) and Erin Davis were allowed to say goodbye to the listeners. Mind you they all left for other opportunities or retirement.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Coleen Christie Out at CTV Vancouver
- 40 Year Victoria Broadcaster Steve Duffy and C-FAX Part…
- Bruce Williams Released from CTV Vancouver Island
- Bell Media Fires Mark & Janet Burley same day, same…
- Bell Media Chops Radio Voices of Whitecaps, Lions
- Ingrid Schumacher let go from CHUM-FM
- CTV Vancouver Island Drops Sports in Newscasts?
- Another Bell Media victim, Gord Leighton!
- Scott Rintoul Loses His TSN 1040 Show, but Keeps his Job
- Kevin & Sonia Return! this time its morning at KiSS FM…