Ingrid Schumacher let go from CHUM-FM
Thursday marked the end of an era at CHUM in Toronto. Midday host Ingrid Schumacher was let go after her shift. She had been with the company for 40 years. No replacement was announced but it looks like other hosts will fill in for now
Sad to see someone as talented as her let go after so long. She wasn’t even given a proper send off. Recently in Toronto Josie Dye (ex of Edge), Raina (ex of Indie 88), Maureen Holloway (ex of Q107) and Erin Davis were allowed to say goodbye to the listeners. Mind you they all left for other opportunities or retirement.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Michael Kuss quits Global BC to enter a career in Radio!…
- A Blood bath at Jack FM Vancouver
- Steve Darling, Mira Laurence, James Cybulski to Co-Host…
- Coleen Christie lands a new gig
- Martin Strong No Longer Hosting Mornings on Roundhouse
- Michael Kuss to join Paul Brown Mornings on JACK FM…
- Scott Rintoul Headed for PM Drive on Sportsnet 650?
- Kelowna’s JUICE sold to Castanet
- Edmonton Radio: Morning men
- The Peak Welcomes Tyler and Lynch to mornings in Vancouver