Ingrid Schumacher let go from CHUM-FM
Thursday marked the end of an era at CHUM in Toronto. Midday host Ingrid Schumacher was let go after her shift. She had been with the company for 40 years. No replacement was announced but it looks like other hosts will fill in for now
Sad to see someone as talented as her let go after so long. She wasn’t even given a proper send off. Recently in Toronto Josie Dye (ex of Edge), Raina (ex of Indie 88), Maureen Holloway (ex of Q107) and Erin Davis were allowed to say goodbye to the listeners. Mind you they all left for other opportunities or retirement.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Charlee Morgan decides her future, leaving full time gig at…
- TSN 1040 Loses Canucks Radio Rights
- From Global Calgary, Paul Haysom returns to Global BC
- Coleen Christie Out at CTV Vancouver
- Edmonton’s Bounce Rebrands as KiSS 91.7
- 54 More Laid Off (29 Journalists) at Vancouver Sun &…
- Dawn Chubai Leaving City-TV’s ‘Breakfast…
- Get a grip McComb!
- Willy Percy pulling double duty at Rock 101 and Q107
- Jeff Winskell New Bell PD for 22 BC Interior Stations