Ingrid Schumacher let go from CHUM-FM
Thursday marked the end of an era at CHUM in Toronto. Midday host Ingrid Schumacher was let go after her shift. She had been with the company for 40 years. No replacement was announced but it looks like other hosts will fill in for now
Sad to see someone as talented as her let go after so long. She wasn’t even given a proper send off. Recently in Toronto Josie Dye (ex of Edge), Raina (ex of Indie 88), Maureen Holloway (ex of Q107) and Erin Davis were allowed to say goodbye to the listeners. Mind you they all left for other opportunities or retirement.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- CTV Vancouver Turfs Anchors Mike Killeen, Tamara Taggart
- Layoffs at Corus
- CKNW Absorption by Global Results in Ever-Shrinking Newsroom
- Possibility of a change at City TV
- Wesla Wong moves from Global Kelowna to the Star
- Update: Where is Steve Darling going?
- Roundhouse Radio 98.3FM will be going off the air as…
- Vancouver’s AM 1410 Drops Sports, Goes All BNN…
- Tamara Taggart, Mike Killeen Thank Supporters
- More on the Imminent Death of Roundhouse Radio