James ‘Gruff’ Gushnowski is Moving on up with Blackgold Broadcasting
From Gruff Gushnowski facebook page…
Well I guess I can make it official. Starting tomorrow…I will be at 93.1 The One in Leduc. I’m taking over as Program Director & Afternoon Drive Host…also I’m now the Director of Programming for all of Blackgold Broadcasting. It’s a bittersweet move. I absolutely LOVED my time in Stony/Spruce. The communities embraced me with open arms. The people at 88.1 The One are second to none…great Friends & even better people. I’m excited as well to be back in Leduc with the great people there. I will still be in Spruce Grove until I can find a place in Leduc to live. I will also still be doing the Dancing With Our Stars at the Horizon Stage at the end of October. My first day on the air in Leduc will be Tuesday afternoon.
Congratulations Gruff! from your friends at Puget Sound Radio!
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Victoria’s CHEK Adds Joe Perkins, Loses Ben…
- Sportsnet Prepares for Massive Layoffs
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- Bob McCown Confirms he’s Leaving Sportsnet…
- Sportsnet Jettisons Number of Off-Air Jobs in Rogers…
- Scott Fee Returns to CHEK-TV as News Director
- Matthew McBride on the CRTC Hot Seat in September
- Former Seattle/Spokane Radio Personality J.J.…
- RIP Former CKNW Promotions Ace John Plul