Ron Tarrant on the move from Rogers
Thanks to one of our contributers here we have been given some great news. This I call a rare radio success story.
Mr Ron Tarrant of Kiss 92.5, who also does National Imaging at Rogers Media made this post to Facebook: Family and friends…
It’s been an honor to live this wild ride in Radio for over 10 years now.
For those who know me…radio/my music is my life. It’s taken me across the country working in different markets along the way, finally settling in Toronto 3 years ago at the number 1 -Top 40 radio station in Canada (my dream gig). I never thought this day would come, but yesterday I gave notice from Kiss 92.5-Toronto, and my National Imaging Duties at Rogers Media Canada. I cannot thank everyone enough in my career for this amazing-fantastic-incredible journey thus far! (Another post to come on this ^).
However, I’m excited I can finally announce, I will be making New York City my new home, as the Imaging & Sound Designer for Howard Stern -on Sirius/Xm Satellite Radio (Howard 100 & Howard 101) as of April
Congratulations on the big move. With the new contract signed by Howard at SiriusXM in December this is a wonderful opportunity.
I think I speak for everyone here at PSR when I say congratulations and enjoy working with Howard and Robin and the gang. Including the world famous “Babba-booey”
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Victoria’s CHEK Adds Joe Perkins, Loses Ben…
- Sportsnet Prepares for Massive Layoffs
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- Bob McCown Confirms he’s Leaving Sportsnet…
- Sportsnet Jettisons Number of Off-Air Jobs in Rogers…
- Scott Fee Returns to CHEK-TV as News Director
- Matthew McBride on the CRTC Hot Seat in September
- Former Seattle/Spokane Radio Personality J.J.…
- RIP Former CKNW Promotions Ace John Plul