CFRI Grande Prairie Flips Format & Name
Today at 5pm Alberta time, Grande Prairie’s FREE FM Flipped from Rock to CHR taking on the Vista Radio brand “2DayFM” This is the 2nd Vista station to take on the 2Day brand. The other is the former ED/Z101 stations in Niagara. They have launched a new morning show as well.
The official press release states: “Grande Prairie is a growing and vibrant market, boasting high wages and high disposable income. Grande Prairie has a median age of 30.3, making it one of the youngest cities in Canada, and the average household income is almost $127,000!”
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Winnipeg Radio Ratings Spring 2016 (Numeris)
- Jody Vance and BT Part Ways?
- Possible revival of AM 900 and back in Victoria!
- Victoria Radio Ratings Spring 2016 (Numeris)
- Former Fire Chief Demands Mars Water Bomber be Used
- Has Winnipeg run out of energy?
- Fort McMurray fire devastation
- Kelowna Radio Ratings Spring 2016 (Numeris)
- Fox White House Correspondent Off the Air After Affair…
- Broadcast Dialogue Closing its Doors