CFRI Grande Prairie Flips Format & Name
Today at 5pm Alberta time, Grande Prairie’s FREE FM Flipped from Rock to CHR taking on the Vista Radio brand “2DayFM” This is the 2nd Vista station to take on the 2Day brand. The other is the former ED/Z101 stations in Niagara. They have launched a new morning show as well.
The official press release states: “Grande Prairie is a growing and vibrant market, boasting high wages and high disposable income. Grande Prairie has a median age of 30.3, making it one of the youngest cities in Canada, and the average household income is almost $127,000!”
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Dave Biro, Lisa Rossington, Perry Solkowski, Michael Kuss…
- CTV layoffs to Affect 380 Employees
- Forbes & Marshall Out at Victoria’s Ocean 98.5
- One of the Bell Media fatalities is Marc Michaels
- Cuts at Newcap?
- Global BC’s Changing Lineup
- Newcap Cuts include Larry Hennessey
- The New Calgary Corus Centre
- TSN’s Off the Record cancelled amid Bell job cuts
- Marcella Bernardo replaces Kerry Marshall as ND@Roundhouse