CFRI Grande Prairie Flips Format & Name
Today at 5pm Alberta time, Grande Prairie’s FREE FM Flipped from Rock to CHR taking on the Vista Radio brand “2DayFM” This is the 2nd Vista station to take on the 2Day brand. The other is the former ED/Z101 stations in Niagara. They have launched a new morning show as well.
The official press release states: “Grande Prairie is a growing and vibrant market, boasting high wages and high disposable income. Grande Prairie has a median age of 30.3, making it one of the youngest cities in Canada, and the average household income is almost $127,000!”
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Newcap layoffs in Edmonton – Audie Lynds Gone!
- *updated* B101 is becoming Big FM Barrie
- Kool FM Kitchener is no more
- Kevin and Sonia No Longer PEAK in the morning!
- Robin Farrell Turfed from Mornings at Victoria’s KOOL-
- Roger Kingkade sacked, Danielle Smith moves into the coveted
- Jody Vance Squeezing More into Life
- Cruz fm’s Gary James Retires. Nicola Crosbie Responds…
- Changes at Z95.3
- Long time Global Vancouver Newsman John Daly to Retire