CFRI Grande Prairie Flips Format & Name
Today at 5pm Alberta time, Grande Prairie’s FREE FM Flipped from Rock to CHR taking on the Vista Radio brand “2DayFM” This is the 2nd Vista station to take on the 2Day brand. The other is the former ED/Z101 stations in Niagara. They have launched a new morning show as well.
The official press release states: “Grande Prairie is a growing and vibrant market, boasting high wages and high disposable income. Grande Prairie has a median age of 30.3, making it one of the youngest cities in Canada, and the average household income is almost $127,000!”
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Roger Kingkade sacked, Danielle Smith moves into the coveted
- Talk Show Host Ian Jessop Out at C-FAX 1070
- NW Shake-up with Drex joining Steele on the drive home show
- Jennifer Thomson, Others ‘Restructured’ Out at…
- Russell James gone from Rogers Vancouver, plus…
- Pulse FM morning show duo gone
- Jody Vance and BT Part Ways?
- C-FAX Talk Show Shakeup
- CHEK TV 1987 Station Tour with Colleen Christie
- The highest billing salesman in Vancouver radio history has…