CFRI Grande Prairie Flips Format & Name
Today at 5pm Alberta time, Grande Prairie’s FREE FM Flipped from Rock to CHR taking on the Vista Radio brand “2DayFM” This is the 2nd Vista station to take on the 2Day brand. The other is the former ED/Z101 stations in Niagara. They have launched a new morning show as well.
The official press release states: “Grande Prairie is a growing and vibrant market, boasting high wages and high disposable income. Grande Prairie has a median age of 30.3, making it one of the youngest cities in Canada, and the average household income is almost $127,000!”
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Sorry, Ron McLean Fans; Strombo is Here to Stay
- 630 CHED gives Dan Tencer the boot!
- RIP: Ex-CHEKer Philip Campbell, 65
- Changes at Corus Vancouver
- Q Host Jian Ghomeshi Says He was Fired Over “Rough…
- Hockey Night in Canada: How CBC lost it all
- Joseph Planta Talks with Brian ‘Frosty’ Forst
- Al Ford Moves to PD at Vancouver’s Jack-FM
- Bell Media cuts 80 jobs…
- Mira Laurence Out at CTV Vancouver Island