CFRI Grande Prairie Flips Format & Name
Today at 5pm Alberta time, Grande Prairie’s FREE FM Flipped from Rock to CHR taking on the Vista Radio brand “2DayFM” This is the 2nd Vista station to take on the 2Day brand. The other is the former ED/Z101 stations in Niagara. They have launched a new morning show as well.
The official press release states: “Grande Prairie is a growing and vibrant market, boasting high wages and high disposable income. Grande Prairie has a median age of 30.3, making it one of the youngest cities in Canada, and the average household income is almost $127,000!”
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- 630 CHED gives Dan Tencer the boot!
- Gruff’ Moves into Mornings on ‘The One’
- Greg Beharrell is Now on The Fox
- Vancouver Radio PPM’s .. May 26 – Aug. 31 2014
- Edmonton Radio PPM’s – May 26 to August 31st…
- Sean Burke heads to mornings on CFCW
- Harvey Oberfeld: Where are the TV Anchors with Gravitas?
- Vancouver TV News Ratings Race Tightening … Even More
- Christian Hall announces new line-up at X92.9 Calgary
- Troy Scott to move to HOT 107 as New PD