CFRI Grande Prairie Flips Format & Name
Today at 5pm Alberta time, Grande Prairie’s FREE FM Flipped from Rock to CHR taking on the Vista Radio brand “2DayFM” This is the 2nd Vista station to take on the 2Day brand. The other is the former ED/Z101 stations in Niagara. They have launched a new morning show as well.
The official press release states: “Grande Prairie is a growing and vibrant market, boasting high wages and high disposable income. Grande Prairie has a median age of 30.3, making it one of the youngest cities in Canada, and the average household income is almost $127,000!”
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- 630 CHED gives Dan Tencer the boot!
- CKNW Kills Last Remnant of Sportstalk
- 99.3 The Fox Vancouver Re-Brands back to CFOX
- Hockey Night in Canada: How CBC lost it all
- Four CBC Broadcasters Earn an Average $485,000 Yearly, But…
- BBM now NUMERIS asking for FREE Radio ads
- Winnipeg DJ Who Went Missing Now Facing Sex Assault Charge
- KJR Super Jock Kevin (Metheny) O’Brien Dies Suddenly
- CRTC Must BEWARE of a Shaw Trojan Horse
- Jas Johal Quits Global TV