CFRI Grande Prairie Flips Format & Name
Today at 5pm Alberta time, Grande Prairie’s FREE FM Flipped from Rock to CHR taking on the Vista Radio brand “2DayFM” This is the 2nd Vista station to take on the 2Day brand. The other is the former ED/Z101 stations in Niagara. They have launched a new morning show as well.
The official press release states: “Grande Prairie is a growing and vibrant market, boasting high wages and high disposable income. Grande Prairie has a median age of 30.3, making it one of the youngest cities in Canada, and the average household income is almost $127,000!”
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Alleged CNN Report On Hillary On Election Night A Shocking…
- Dave Sheldon Honeymoon with McBride’s (CKPM) The Point
- Fresh Radio Winnipeg is Now Peggy
- Dave Gerry retires from CTV Vancouver
- Steve Darling parts ways with Global BC
- Video Proof of CNN Fake News
- CNN Ratings Hit All Time Record Low
- Bombastic broadcaster recalls talk radio heyday
- Maureen Holloway to replace Erin Davis?
- Randene Neill Leaving Global News