CFRI Grande Prairie Flips Format & Name
Today at 5pm Alberta time, Grande Prairie’s FREE FM Flipped from Rock to CHR taking on the Vista Radio brand “2DayFM” This is the 2nd Vista station to take on the 2Day brand. The other is the former ED/Z101 stations in Niagara. They have launched a new morning show as well.
The official press release states: “Grande Prairie is a growing and vibrant market, boasting high wages and high disposable income. Grande Prairie has a median age of 30.3, making it one of the youngest cities in Canada, and the average household income is almost $127,000!”
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Pat Cardinal Passing – Family Statement
- Tamara Stanners leaving The Peak
- Celebration of Tammy’s Life by Joanna Mileos
- New Corus Branding & New Appointees and GMs now looking
- CITI FM’s Dave Wheeler Suspended After Controversial…
- Jody Vance and BT Part Ways?
- Chris Donnelly replaces Robin Haggar as PD at…
- Edmonton Radio GM Patrick Cardinal Dead of Cancer at 54
- New additions to Wild 95.3
- New Anchors at Global News Kelowna