CFRI Grande Prairie Flips Format & Name
Today at 5pm Alberta time, Grande Prairie’s FREE FM Flipped from Rock to CHR taking on the Vista Radio brand “2DayFM” This is the 2nd Vista station to take on the 2Day brand. The other is the former ED/Z101 stations in Niagara. They have launched a new morning show as well.
The official press release states: “Grande Prairie is a growing and vibrant market, boasting high wages and high disposable income. Grande Prairie has a median age of 30.3, making it one of the youngest cities in Canada, and the average household income is almost $127,000!”
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Kamloops DJ Mike Evenson, ex-’Ed Bain’…
- Mira Laurence Out at CTV Vancouver Island
- Jeremy Baker exits The Zone Victoria
- C-FOX Jeff O’Neil Show Simulcast on NW Backfires:…
- Roy Green Show Dropped by NW .. in Favour of Radiolab
- Newcap Edmonton Lets GM Sharon Taylor Go
- 630 CHED gives Dan Tencer the boot!
- VANCOUVER Radio Ratings PPM’s .. Sept. 1 – Nov.…
- EDMONTON Radio Ratings PPM’s… Sept 1st – Nov. 30th
- Booming voice of Jim Yount Silenced – Tribute by Brian