CFRI Grande Prairie Flips Format & Name
Today at 5pm Alberta time, Grande Prairie’s FREE FM Flipped from Rock to CHR taking on the Vista Radio brand “2DayFM” This is the 2nd Vista station to take on the 2Day brand. The other is the former ED/Z101 stations in Niagara. They have launched a new morning show as well.
The official press release states: “Grande Prairie is a growing and vibrant market, boasting high wages and high disposable income. Grande Prairie has a median age of 30.3, making it one of the youngest cities in Canada, and the average household income is almost $127,000!”
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Apparently, Peter Mansbridge still doesn’t get it…
- The Bear’s Lochlin Cross & Nicola Crosbie to CRUZ
- Brian Lilley joins Ezra Levant on The Rebel.Media
- The Sonic Nation Switches to KISS FM
- Victoria’s Jack FM Flips to KiSS 103.1
- Global Newshour Ratings: the Sky IS Falling!
- The Beat flips to Virgin
- Why young DJ’s are prisoners of small market radio…
- Ian Slipp gets Pink Slipped @Victoria’s Jack FM
- Corus refreshes all the Fresh FM stations