CFRI Grande Prairie Flips Format & Name
Today at 5pm Alberta time, Grande Prairie’s FREE FM Flipped from Rock to CHR taking on the Vista Radio brand “2DayFM” This is the 2nd Vista station to take on the 2Day brand. The other is the former ED/Z101 stations in Niagara. They have launched a new morning show as well.
The official press release states: “Grande Prairie is a growing and vibrant market, boasting high wages and high disposable income. Grande Prairie has a median age of 30.3, making it one of the youngest cities in Canada, and the average household income is almost $127,000!”
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Ian Slipp gets Pink Slipped @Victoria’s Jack FM
- 630 CHED gives Dan Tencer the boot!
- Sun News Network Breathing its Last Gasps?
- Pam Stevens leaves radio, for now!?
- Rick Lee Exits Sonic Edmonton for Vancouver
- C-FOX Jeff O’Neil Show Simulcast on NW Backfires:…
- Global TV anchor Leslie Roberts suspended
- First Corus Winnipeg, followed by another round of layoffs…
- Roy Green Show Dropped by NW .. in Favour of Radiolab
- The Master of the Morning Don Percy Retires