CFRI Grande Prairie Flips Format & Name
Today at 5pm Alberta time, Grande Prairie’s FREE FM Flipped from Rock to CHR taking on the Vista Radio brand “2DayFM” This is the 2nd Vista station to take on the 2Day brand. The other is the former ED/Z101 stations in Niagara. They have launched a new morning show as well.
The official press release states: “Grande Prairie is a growing and vibrant market, boasting high wages and high disposable income. Grande Prairie has a median age of 30.3, making it one of the youngest cities in Canada, and the average household income is almost $127,000!”
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- CKNW Dumps Koenigsfest – Sean Leslie Quits
- Global BC’s Changing Lineup
- Matt & Eric Exit Jack FM Calgary
- Changes @Pattison’s up! in Edmonton. Jason Roberts let
- Jim Goddard talks with Brian ‘Frosty’ Forst…
- Tarzan Dan & KOOL FM Calgary Part Ways…
- CTV Has Best July EVER: Global Prepares to Revamp by Harvey…
- NW Drops Sports Entirely?
- Bill Good joins News 1130 CKWX
- Ex-KIRO, KOMO Radio Anchor Jane Shannon Dies