CFRI Grande Prairie Flips Format & Name
Today at 5pm Alberta time, Grande Prairie’s FREE FM Flipped from Rock to CHR taking on the Vista Radio brand “2DayFM” This is the 2nd Vista station to take on the 2Day brand. The other is the former ED/Z101 stations in Niagara. They have launched a new morning show as well.
The official press release states: “Grande Prairie is a growing and vibrant market, boasting high wages and high disposable income. Grande Prairie has a median age of 30.3, making it one of the youngest cities in Canada, and the average household income is almost $127,000!”
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Steve Darling parts ways with Global BC
- Remaining Kiss 104.9 fm morning crew now join Kid Carson!
- Steve Darling enters politics with a run for Liberal MLA in…
- Randene Neill Leaving Global News
- Global/CKNW: They’re Still Calling It News, by David…
- Paul Brown leaving the Bear
- Maureen Holloway to replace Erin Davis?
- Kelowna’s Q103.1 changes includes Robin Farrell
- Fresh Radio Winnipeg changes
- Winnipeg Radio Ratings Fall 2016 (Numeris)