Pattison Broadcast Group Goes On A Shopping Spree
The Jim Patison Broadcast Group Announces Acquisition of 7 FM and 2 AM Radio Stations from Rawlco Radio
The Jim Pattison Broadcast Group Limited Partnership (Pattison) and Rawlco Radio Ltd. (Rawlco Radio) subject o CRTC approval today jointly announced Pattison’s acquisition of nine radio stations (and related assets) located in Northern Alberta and Saskatchewan. The stations involved in the transaction include:
102.3 NOW! RADIO (CKNO-FM) UP! 9.3 (CIUP-FM)
Prince Albert, Saskatchewan
900 CKBI (CKBI-AM) POWER 99 (CFMM-FM) & MIX 101 (CHQX-FM)
North Battleford, Saskatchewan
Q98 (CJCQ-FM) 93.3 THE ROCK (CJHD-FM) & 1050 CJNB (CJNB-AM)
Meadow Lake, Saskatchewan
102.3 CJNS (CJNS-FM)
The current local management teams will continue to lead the Edmonton, Prince Albert, North Battleford and Meadow Lake stations and all of the existing team members at the nine Rawlco Radio stations will be offered positions and the opportunity to grow with the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group. Rawlco Radio will continue to hold their existing seven radio licences in Saskatoon, Regina and Calgary.
The sale is subject to approval from the Canadian Radio-Television & Telecommunications Commission (CRTC)
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Winnipeg Radio Ratings Spring 2016 (Numeris)
- Jody Vance and BT Part Ways?
- Victoria Radio Ratings Spring 2016 (Numeris)
- Possible revival of AM 900 and back in Victoria!
- Former Fire Chief Demands Mars Water Bomber be Used
- Kelowna Radio Ratings Spring 2016 (Numeris)
- Fort McMurray fire devastation
- Has Winnipeg run out of energy?
- Fox White House Correspondent Off the Air After Affair…
- Broadcast Dialogue Closing its Doors