Pattison Broadcast Group Goes On A Shopping Spree
The Jim Patison Broadcast Group Announces Acquisition of 7 FM and 2 AM Radio Stations from Rawlco Radio
The Jim Pattison Broadcast Group Limited Partnership (Pattison) and Rawlco Radio Ltd. (Rawlco Radio) subject o CRTC approval today jointly announced Pattison’s acquisition of nine radio stations (and related assets) located in Northern Alberta and Saskatchewan. The stations involved in the transaction include:
102.3 NOW! RADIO (CKNO-FM) UP! 9.3 (CIUP-FM)
Prince Albert, Saskatchewan
900 CKBI (CKBI-AM) POWER 99 (CFMM-FM) & MIX 101 (CHQX-FM)
North Battleford, Saskatchewan
Q98 (CJCQ-FM) 93.3 THE ROCK (CJHD-FM) & 1050 CJNB (CJNB-AM)
Meadow Lake, Saskatchewan
102.3 CJNS (CJNS-FM)
The current local management teams will continue to lead the Edmonton, Prince Albert, North Battleford and Meadow Lake stations and all of the existing team members at the nine Rawlco Radio stations will be offered positions and the opportunity to grow with the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group. Rawlco Radio will continue to hold their existing seven radio licences in Saskatoon, Regina and Calgary.
The sale is subject to approval from the Canadian Radio-Television & Telecommunications Commission (CRTC)
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Steve Darling parts ways with Global BC
- Remaining Kiss 104.9 fm morning crew now join Kid Carson!
- Randene Neill Leaving Global News
- Steve Darling enters politics with a run for Liberal MLA in…
- Global/CKNW: They’re Still Calling It News, by David…
- Paul Brown leaving the Bear
- Maureen Holloway to replace Erin Davis?
- Kelowna’s Q103.1 changes includes Robin Farrell
- Fresh Radio Winnipeg changes
- Confirmed Calgary Pattison Changes